• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really help that I don't have any money what so ever.

I'm sure I'll be buying people stuff whenever I get a job, because I do want to buy people Christmas gifts, it just isn't in my budget. I bought my brother a 5 dollar poster, and that's about it.

It doesn't really help that I don't have any money what so ever.

I'm sure I'll be buying people stuff whenever I get a job, because I do want to buy people Christmas gifts, it just isn't in my budget. I bought my brother a 5 dollar poster, and that's about it.

It's the thought that counts :p

Haha! Listening to him whine on for hours about his dreams, I'll give it a miss.

Try bringing up racial purity to him, you'll have a nice time listening to a non-joking Hitler impression.

Three more days and two exams before I get vacation. I don't really feel like studying for my exams.

Ehh, I have last tomorrow. Should go okay, but who knows. At least decided to call it for today.

I never even knew why he got banned. I can't decide if I miss him or not. I never really liked him, but he always brought interesting topics to the BCCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom