• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you haha, I just finished mine yesterday ^^

That's true, on the North Island of NZ it's 12/21/12 and around 3:30 AM.

Yay, exams over there too :3

It's 1:36 AM here. So yeah, no apocalypse. Not like people believed it. XD
I had totally forgotten about it till I was reminded about it in the evening, lol.

I'm going to the dentist for a check up in half an hour.

Yay.

I hope you're feeling lucky today!

Also...

*looks at the bottom right corner*

"12:08 AM 21/12/2012"
Went fine, I needed to get an exposed root covered up, so my tooth will be less sensitive now.
Finally exams over, yay. :3

Just in time to give me some time to enjoy before the end of the world
Hope you done well :)
Yay, exams over there too :3

It's 1:36 AM here. So yeah, no apocalypse. Not like people believed it. XD
I had totally forgotten about it till I was reminded about it in the evening, lol.
What if the apocalypse only starts once every time zone has reached the 21st?

:p

Hope you done well :)
Aw thank you :3
I guess I did well, I'm a bit nervous about education courses though xD

What if the apocalypse only starts once every time zone has reached the 21st?

:p
...then there are still 20 more chances for it to happen? xD

I'm sure you did just fine :)

I don't think there will be an apocalypse, it's just dumb. I do think there will be reports of suicides though, unstable people who are scared due to their wild imagination.

I never had braces before, but I thought it's not a bad idea for me to have one (though it's probably too late for me at this point) since one tooth is slightly misaligned. Still, not too necessary.

...Yeah. It's not fun. I have to wear them for another year before I get to take them off... But I'm kind of used to them now, sadly.
I dont think it can be too late. My mom has Invisalign

Holy jesuscakes, Christmas is so soon! I'm actually excited for it this year! I'm getting a stereo and 14 CDs, they've all came but they are yet to be wrapped. I've bought and wrapped my parents gifts, got my mum a spice rack with 8 spice jars and got my dad a 90s 3 CD dance mix and a hardback on WW1 photos. I think they'll both be happy. My brother is getting an iPad, that's all he wants. Can't wait to open presents :D
I still need to wrap my gifts, Ive kind of put it of till the last minute

Yay.
Ugh I hate the dentist.

Holy jesuscakes, Christmas is so soon! I'm actually excited for it this year! I'm getting a stereo and 14 CDs, they've all came but they are yet to be wrapped. I've bought and wrapped my parents gifts, got my mum a spice rack with 8 spice jars and got my dad a 90s 3 CD dance mix and a hardback on WW1 photos. I think they'll both be happy. My brother is getting an iPad, that's all he wants. Can't wait to open presents :D
I still need to wrap my gifts, Ive kind of put it of till the last minute

Yay.
Ugh I hate the dentist.

I don't mind going to the dentist, it's not too bad.

Better get wrapping! My wrapping skills are so-so.

Mine are terrible. I always cut the wrong amount of wrapping paper and can't make the corners look neat, so my presents often end up looking awful. You can tell I've wrapped them :/
haha that's so cute, i'm sure it's not too bad! As part of my volunteering i have to wrap parcels, I very rarely get it perfect XD
Since I started to care for my teeth more (such as making use of that dental floss), visits to the dentist stopped being really bad. I'm still wary of them though. XD
I brush twice daily, use mouthwash, etc. Oral hygiene is important, kids.

So much talk about dental care here.

Urge to quote Dental Care lyrics rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom