• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking circuits, why aren't you making any sense.

Also, annoying how I'm called (somewhere else, obviously) "little Håkon" when I'm almost a year older then the other. That bugs me.

Also, what are you even talking about GD? I was merely joking.

Yeah, hi :p I don't know if I've seen you before though, haha.

Yeah, I was a prominent member back in 2010 and early 2011. I doubt we've met before.

Well in that case, it's nice to meet you :) I joined in 2012 as you can see.

I've been really well. About to start senior year of high school.

Nice, senior year is really fun, but can also be very stressful with college deadlines and all. Good luck!

Sure thing man, I've been there. It took me until the deadline to decide where I wanted to go. Plus the scholarship applications and everything.

Due to... circumstances... I have a full scholarship virtually wrapped up. Only issue is that I can't be assed to apply.

Well, that takes care of that then :p you probably should, if you could get a free education somewhere.

Would you look at that. What is the reason for this joyous occasion?

But you sounded serious from that last post, as you awlays tend to be.

Do I really seem that serious? Better do something about that!

Also @Mijzelffan;, I tried that link you posted on Kyumorph's profile. Shit was so cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom