• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I have yet to pick up the game, wooo. I still need to plan out a team anyway :p

and I have yet to pick up the game, wooo. I still need to plan out a team anyway :p

Same here on both counts. The nearest game store isn't getting it in stock until the eleventh, and I hardly ever bother with planning teams in advance.

I need to hurry the game faster while still giving the Pokemon I'm training the right EVs in-game.

*blows up @ the thought of playing White 2* @__@

If we order stuff from amazon soon, I'll be ordering my white 2 game :D

Hmmmm. I say the fire emblem game if you have clocked an ungodly amount of hours in that one.

I'm doing fine so far, but I'm currently struggling to develop my White 2 team because it always leave it at a disadvantage against Rock.

Hello to all (._______.)/

How are you guys?
I'm doing pretty good atm, just chatting and browsing le forums :T

Hey guys. It's been too long since I've posted in this thread. I blame White 2.

I think I'm going to write a full review of White 2 and post it to my blog at some point soon. I enjoyed the game a lot.

Cool TheMissingNo. :T

Watching Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. Can't wait for Star Wars the Clone Wars S05E03.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom