• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few shows you can just jump right into though. For example, Seinfeld has famously been described as a show about nothing, which it is :p it makes it very easy to get acclimated with the characters even if you haven't seen the first few seasons or something. There are only a few running plot lines from multiple episodes.

There are a few shows you can just jump right into though. For example, Seinfeld has famously been described as a show about nothing, which it is :p it makes it very easy to get acclimated with the characters even if you haven't seen the first few seasons or something. There are only a few running plot lines from multiple episodes.

Sitcoms are often like that, I didn't get into Frasier with the first episode, it was just on in the mornings.

Hey guys.
@Sunburn; I watched the Space Mutiny one last night. I loved all the names they were making up for the main dude XD

Besides that, I must tell you guys about my breakfast this morning. I was going to make cereal, so I got the cereal out (in this case, Wegman's brand Rice Crispies), then I looked in my fridge and I totally forgot that I didn't have any milk left. Everything was already out, so I was determined to eat this cereal. I looked in the freezer and there was ice cream, so I put some ice cream in a bowl and poured the cereal over it. I'm having trouble deciding if this was a great idea or the greatest idea I've ever had.

That does sound awesome :D and yeah, those names are great XD "Big McLargehuge, Dirk Hardpec, Thick McRunfast, Blast Hardcheese"

Hey guys.
@Sunburn; I watched the Space Mutiny one last night. I loved all the names they were making up for the main dude XD

Besides that, I must tell you guys about my breakfast this morning. I was going to make cereal, so I got the cereal out (in this case, Wegman's brand Rice Crispies), then I looked in my fridge and I totally forgot that I didn't have any milk left. Everything was already out, so I was determined to eat this cereal. I looked in the freezer and there was ice cream, so I put some ice cream in a bowl and poured the cereal over it. I'm having trouble deciding if this was a great idea or the greatest idea I've ever had.
Could have microwaved the ice cream so you'd have warm cream with your cereal.

I only wonder why they didn't comment on the fact that every single space battle scene was lifted directly from Battlestar Galactica. They even call the fighters "Vipers," which was their name in Battlestar Galactica as well.

Could have microwaved the ice cream so you'd have warm cream with your cereal.

It was already soft. Ice cream gets soft in my freezer.

I guess the movie just didn't have the budget necessary for actual special effects, so they had to lift some :p and really? I wonder why they didn't change the name of the fighters, that seems like it could have been a legal problem haha. I guess the MST3K writers hadn't seen Battlestar Galactica, I'm not sure

I think maybe the MST3K people were more afraid of a lawsuit than the people who made Space Mutiny.

Lol, that would make sense. I wonder why you would even attempt to make a movie like that. They probably figured nobody would care if they broke a few copyright laws :p

Yes, rather!
I found that--much to my surprise--Magnedeth DOES have an actual email address, not a link, so I sent him(?) an email, but there's no reason I can't chat with people in the mean time, and develop a back-up plan in the case of no response.

Very well, thank you! Except for the bit where Bulbapedia won't let me verify my email address, that is, but that's a bit complicated to explain. Anyway, I just beat Black Tower in Challenge mode, so I'm feeling fairly pleased with myself. How are you doing?

That's good to hear ^_^ I'm good thanks for asking :)

So, are you enjoying the forums so far?

I think so? I'm not entirely used to this yet. It seems fun, and everyone seems really friendly, though, which is nice.
(No, I'm not quite as much the inexperienced naive novice as that sounds--I've just only ever been in one other forum, and that one was a lot smaller, and I was not terribly active))

I have the White... Tree.. or something. My next priority is to beat Cynthia, then the E4 round 2, and that will happen when I get my Elektross to level 70, which is at 67 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom