• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had red, white and blue sangria today. It was lovely. For once, sangria that doesn't trip up my citrus allergy!

(because this one only had blueberries, watermelon and mint in it)

America, fuck yeah!

What was it again? Nick Attack? xD
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF IT

So I had red, white and blue sangria today. It was lovely. For once, sangria that doesn't trip up my citrus allergy!

(because this one only had blueberries, watermelon and mint in it)

America, fuck yeah!

Not really sure what sangria is. Sounds good, though.

I've tasted the real deal once, it's a really nice spirit, sweet and all, good for the first times.

Though, I had no knowledge of blue sangrias or other colos, just the classic red.

Super late on this, but finished reading The Hobbit today.

Now I start reading through The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Can't wait :D.

Still, I feel stupid for not reading it for so long.

>2013
>Just started reading LOTR

I haven't started reading LOTR, I don't plan on either.

I'll stick with Harry Potter.

I bet @Mollycule; is a mean drunk.
The fact that this actually made me laugh out loud is quite a feat. xD

I haven't started reading LOTR, I don't plan on either.

I'll stick with Harry Potter.
I've read both LOTR and HP, they're both amazing series' in my opinion. You should really give LOTR a go, it's actually really really good. I've met a lot of people who dislike it for the sake of disliking it, which annoys me so much...

I've heard some parts are a drag to get through in LOTR, but a good deal worth it. I've never read Harry Potter, which is why I'm reading LOTR because it's shorter and it also catches my interest and I can be into a fantasy series.

I read the Hobbit, but got bored partway into Fellowship of the Ring. I've watched most of the movie trilogy, and I've seen the first part of the Hobbit. I'm not a superfan or anyfin, but I think it's a cool series. My favorite character is Gollum, just cause I'm weird like that.

I'm more of a Harry Potter fan, that series is awesome.

The movies are apparently incredible, some say they capture the world in the books better than the books themselves.

I'm planning on watching them after I finish LOTR.

I'm becoming a fan of a fantasy series wooo :p

I think my comparison of Animal Crossing to crack was too accurate. People on crack have no desire to sleep or eat.

When I play Animal Crossing I have no desire to sleep or eat.

I think my comparison of Animal Crossing to crack was too accurate. People on crack have no desire to sleep or eat.

When I play Animal Crossing I have no desire to sleep or eat.
It really sucks that you can't join our awesome Skype group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom