• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I already tell you guys how great Dual Destinies is? I think I didn't. Man it's been a while since I posted here besides that avatar announcement two days ago. Seriously you should all start playing the ace attorney games if you haven't yet (but don't start at dual destinies).

Don't remind me, I'm still haven't finished the first >.>

Aww why not?

Playing too many other games. :/ I'll get to it though because I do really like it.

Did I already tell you guys how great Dual Destinies is? I think I didn't. Man it's been a while since I posted here besides that avatar announcement two days ago. Seriously you should all start playing the ace attorney games if you haven't yet (but don't start at dual destinies).

Don't remind me, I'm still haven't finished the first >.>

Aww why not?

Playing too many other games. :/ I'll get to it though because I do really like it.

Heh, someone else actually said that to me and continued to never play again and I don't think he has any intention to play it anymore. x)

What case are you at?

Heh, someone else actually said that to me and continued to never play again and I don't think he has any intention to play it anymore. x)

What case are you at?

I finished the first two cases.

I'll get Dual Destinies whenever my XY craze dies down more. I might have to finish Wind Waker HD first though, I can't get into video games like I used to. I know I've mentioned that various times but I feel the need to stress the point.

Regarding tea, it's alright and all. I'd probably like it a lot more if I drank more of it.

As long as it tastes nice, I don't care how much caffeine it has...
I can relate to that with my ~4 mugs of coffee a day.

inb4 the 7000th coffee vs tea argument

Also Coke is infinately better than Pepsi.
So much agree.

Last edited:
There are two types of people in this world. People who think Coke is vastly superior to Pepsi and those who have never tasted Coca Cola.

I personally don't taste the difference between them but they had that huge research in which they removed the labels and tested what consumers actually liked better and almost everyone went for pepsi. Coca cola is just incredible at marketing. So incredible people prefer their inferior product over a superior one and actually believe it tastes better untill the brand is removed. It's comparable to how apple fanboys are willing to pay so much money for technologically inferior products. It's funny and sad at the same time to see rabid defenders of a brand like that. And also kinda annoying.

Ive had both of them and will drink either cause they are both good.

Maebe-Funke-Marry-Me.gif

Been a while since i used this gif.

I personally don't taste the difference between them but they had that huge research in which they removed the labels and tested what consumers actually liked better and almost everyone went for pepsi. Coca cola is just incredible at marketing. So incredible people prefer their inferior product over a superior one and actually believe it tastes better untill the brand is removed. It's comparable to how apple fanboys are willing to pay so much money for technologically inferior products. It's funny and sad at the same time to see rabid defenders of a brand like that. And also kinda annoying.
To be honest I can't taste the difference either. I prefer Coke for whatever reason, but Pepsi is about the same in terms of taste. But since the Coke vs Pepsi thing is so big, I've decided to side with Coke. Maybe it's the marketing, I have no idea why I prefer it ever so mildly.

As for how much that research actually matters it really depends who was tested and in what quantity.

It's always fun to take sides. I don't know why people shit themselves over it. Anyone with taste buds know Coke and Pepsi taste the same. I just say Coke taste better because I fucking can.

That study seemed like a huge waste of time and money in my humble opinion.

Actually the fact is that everyone's taste buds are slightly different. Some people can taste things that others can't, which is why foods like brusselsprouts and broccoli are unbearably disgusting to some people and quite good tasting to others. For me, Pepsi and Coke are quite easy to distinguish. There have been multiple occasions (back when I actually cared about this stupid shit, and actually drank soda without alcohol in it [ugh]) where I ordered a Coke at a restaurant and was given Pepsi and was able to identify it, which was then confirmed by the waitress when I asked. So yes, they are different, even if you cannot taste it. Others can taste it. As for which one is better, that's a matter of personal preference.

I think the weirdest thing about differences in taste buds is that apparently oregano (I think it was) tastes like soap to a small minority of people? And it's an actual genetic difference that causes this.

Anyone with taste buds know Coke and Pepsi taste the same.

No they clearly don't. I don't care much for people's personal preference, mostly because saying global billion dollar corporation X's product is better than the competing billion dollar corporation Z's product is a bit waste of time, but it's still wrong.

I don't drink much regularly anyways. This has more to do with the fact that I don't bother spending money on it, not that I don't like it. Because of that, I drink much more when I'm back home in the vacations, because I'm not the one paying for it. At most, it's one small can a week.

I still drink loads of water though. And milk, though that's mostly for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom