• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany has 16 states. Still few, but if you take into consideration it's size, it could be compared to the US.

Norway has nineteen counties, a bit varied in size. As far as I remember, the biggest is larger than Denmark, but that isn't saying a lot when it's just basically tundra everywhere.

Got a second student assistant position for spring today. Gonna roll in dat money. All in all, spring is starting to look pretty awesome right now. One exam and two assignments and it's home for Christmas. In fact, it's in one week.

EEnglish language can't be thagat bad if it is spoken worldwide.
And thus I realised how behind on the conversation I am.
And one of our fifty states is called NEW MEXICO.

But dude, we have 50 fucking states. What other country has that many states?
Can britian have its thirteen colonies back?

Last edited:
What does the East Coast think?

Centuries have past and now it is time to reclaim what is mine! Expect the royal navy to land in the east coast tomorrow morning.
The US Navy is way stronger than the British one. Britannia no longer rules the waves. :p
Britain has the most powerful ship to date, with nukes! Wanna put that post to the test?
No. Nukes are evil and should all be dismantled while we live in perfect solidarity with all humanity with no wars, racism or hate.

In other news, I had planned to get my cousin the $150 2DS XY bundle, but I found out today that he got Y and a 3DS XL for his birthday.

I saved $150. I'll probably get him an eshop gift card.

It's absoluetly fine as a console, I do prefer the look of the 3DS, but as a more affordbale, kid-freindly option, the 2DS is damn fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom