• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, then how will she learn about the chat? x)
She will soon learn that we are, in fact, not kind rule following users as she initially believed, but rather a somewhat disturbing human mass of anarchy and bloodshed. We take no prisoners, and we don't go easy on newbies. Beware.

(I'm not really sure what I' rambling on about, Cassandra. We don't bite. Srsly.)

She will soon learn that we are, in fact, not kind rule following users as she initially believed, but rather a somewhat disturbing mass of anarchy and bloodshed. We take no prisoners, and we don't go easy on newbies. Beware.

(I'm not really sure what I' rambling on about, Cassandra. We don't bite. Srsly.)
WE DO BITE! Until she passes the initiation of course.

Oh, Jolene bites. She's kind of the exception. @Zima; can vouch for this especially.
Damn right I bite. This is me IRL:

20090525152524!Chain_Chomp.png

Does the Vita even have games?

Considering that I have 10 games and plan on buying some more (Tearaway, Ys) later plus access to PSP/PS1 games that I never played (due to, you know, never actually owning a PSP/PS1) I'd say yeah. Depends on what games you're after though. I still prefer my 3DS, but I don't regret my purchase at all. Vita games are usually cheaper as well, plus you get PS+ if that interests you (not me because of muh collection basically)

I think I might have woken my dad up by laughing at you silly fools. If I did he's gonna be mad at me all day. YOU DID THIS TO ME!

Apex, he said that he woke his dad up by laughing. He didn't make his dad laugh. ^_^;

She will soon learn that we are, in fact, not kind rule following users as she initially believed, but rather a somewhat disturbing mass of anarchy and bloodshed. We take no prisoners, and we don't go easy on newbies. Beware.

WE DO BITE! Until she passes the initiation of course.

@CassandraZD; Don't listen to Jolene, she's still new here too even if she acts like she isn't.

Her first Bulbaversary is soon. How cute~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom