• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like where this thread is going! And wait, wasn't H-Con a mod? What the hell have I missed...

God forbid. Why the fuck would I want to be that?

Also, last exam tomorrow. Not a very productive day today, but I like to relax the day before an exam. Think I'll take a walk before I go to bed though.

Relaxing before the exam is good. Make sure to give your best tomorrow!

I go away for two days and come back to this. Joleze is awesome. When I piss people off, they can exclaim JOLEZE! instead of Geez.

That was really bad.

So I take it this is like random messages, but without the randomness.

We occasionally have comprehensive conversation. We have very rapid and sudden topic changes though.

This is random messages but better. There are actual topics of conversation(!!!!)

We also discuss politics more than we should. You have been warned.

A warning from Jolene? This is a holiday miracle!

Politics, huh?
politics-redefined.jpg

I wish I understood politics. I feel that it's something people should take an interest in. Unfortunately people seem to convolute it with their own biases to the point of being unintelligible to people like me.

I should care about it more, but I really don't. Hopefully it will make more sense to me when I take International Relations next semester.

I watch the news all the time and politics still don't make any sense to me. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom