• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, I've got a shiny Mew. As far as I've seen, it matches everything with Faraway, so it's could just be someone who hacked in an event item and then caught a shiny.

Then again, I guess someone must have cloned some shiny Mew in gen IV when cloning was easy to do.

Of course, you could argue the legitimacy of these things, but to hack in an event item to catch a legendary pokémon because said event was unobtainable is hardly the worst scenario out there. Quite frankly, with the history of events earlier, I'd call that more than fair enough.

Also, finally Pokébank. I think I'll play some more pokémon, haven't really played for a long time.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, I've got a shiny Mew. As far as I've seen, it matches everything with Faraway, so it's could just be someone who hacked in an event item and then caught a shiny.

Then again, I guess someone must have cloned some shiny Mew in gen IV when cloning was easy to do.

Of course, you could argue the legitimacy of these things, but to hack in an event item to catch a legendary pokémon because said event was unobtainable is hardly the worst scenario out there. Quite frankly, with the history of events earlier, I'd call that more than fair enough.

Or they hacked in the shiny mew and gave it everything it needed to look like a faraway island mew.

The clone glitch was pretty easy in Gen 2. I never did it in Gen 3 shame I may want to so I can keep a copy of my shiny Sceptile from Emerald and transfer the original, Id really like it on X, but I havent finished the game yet and dont know when I will. Im kinda stuck on Victory Road.

My state is very conservative, so there's no way they'll pass something like that anytime soon.

It makes me sad, really. :/

Last edited:
Kansas passed a similar amendment in 2005. :/

I think countries need to realise that wanting to marry someone of the same sex is okay now.

Florida is right-leaning and left-leaning at the same time. No idea what's going on here.

Florida: America's (or at least the East Coast's) national retirement home~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom