• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you do that? I can't see that working.

This is how!
Apologies to the super large image x_X
IMG00175-20100404-2210.jpg

Also I accidently deleted the previous post when I meant to edit it. Bah

o_O Dear God Poltergeist! *faint*
*Revives*
D:

Last edited:
That is the first time I have ever seen anything like that, Poltergeist.

There's a first for everything eevee!
And I can light one and stick it through my ear too, I just don't want to accidently burn my face.

This is how!
Apologies to the super large image x_X
IMG00175-20100404-2210.jpg

Also I accidently deleted the previous post when I meant to edit it. Bah

*Revives*
D:
DEAR LORD.

That is one of the single most awesome things ever. I hate cigarrettes though.

For the 4th of July (if you celebrate it), you should stick a sparkler through there. :D

The chapter I just posted of my fanfic is very scary, exciting, sort of unexpected.... (the sequel)
I swear, a year ago I would never have thought that one day I'd be writing fanfics.

DEAR LORD.

That is one of the single most awesome things ever. I hate cigarrettes though.

For the 4th of July (if you celebrate it), you should stick a sparkler through there. :D

Hehe Thanks ^-^ I can also stick my finger through it too.
And maybe, I'll have to stretch my ear holes a little bit more to fit a sparkler through it though xD
Wait, a sparkler doesn't seem safe, well if it's lit that is x_X

Last edited:
Due to the revamping of this forum, this thread is coming to a close. Don't worry, a new one will definitely take it's place. I hope you enjoy it just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom