• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go KUPO for KUPO NUTS! (i think that was a line from FF9)

I must advocate meaning with pokes and the fusion which make 3 times develop. Those which develop any many things to be two degrees sufficiently powerful, are not, as for me it makes develop, furthermore you do not look at the method of being possible. Because many people hate pre-evos and do not express. I do not designate those as my own myself air, but only those for pokedex it needs. Interesting movepool was added as for several of those with certain pokes which does not have those before. It is not Digimon which as for this we can make armoring something, call evolution. However this it is possible to be the margin of discussion because of Steelix and Scizor, (at least those are described as the melting which is developed with pokedex, there are many pokes, but as learned armoring, do not see) I do not think of that you observe at that we happen really that. The method of anime, only evos of Slowpoke it is described at least directly. We have known those where feeling the conversion of the game is in order entirely to follow to anime. As for me I doubt it does not have only poke whose one where we already look at pre-evos is old to why in regard, but already evos other than certain ones evo thinks of recieved thing or. When the thing oven which needs pre-evo or evo it is, keeping depending on the process which tries the fact that I grasp, in addition as for me pokes which needs evo simply one or small amount you obtained very. Being the majority you devise from the egg, to be large even excessively and to be many pokes, it needs pre-evos. When this logic was rather large and really thing I know several of pokes which it accepts as the fact that large number does not need pre-evo it had been broken. As for Ekans there are 6 feet with that itself. In addition, sufficiently small certain pokes where you devise from the egg already could give pre-evos. (Like Marill) as for this then it is small, it is sufficiently small, but how it is, it becomes discussion. As for me in those which Gamefreak which is seen gives to pre-evo I really pattern cannot do thing, but that the difference other than that, something which can make in poke of the lovely small baby where is the fact that it does not occur was actualized. I probably will not give pre-evo to Mantine, but it gave those. I when there is there, when it is, entire am for new pokes many rooms simultaneously in the same way and you want there. When that me who am already produced by ケン Sugimori and green and red were developed in pokes of 1000, and each formation perhaps many people in order to release, exactly choosing pokes of a certain deck you dispute. When I planned chain everything of evo beforehand, you say that the empty it gave the complete chain to us in order to start, crossed formation and did not divide. Red and green succeed, but obtaining the thing which you do not know whether or not it succeeded, I who am verified say that it did that for the thing large sum which informs. After that, you followed to the plan for the profit because those which were made probably are fair in order to propose with anything, as for being possible already in regard to presumption to expand certain pokes, but through plural formations as for me the remainder you do not think deliberately from a still certain evo link. That occasionally them thought of the floor of the cutting room of last GEN the remainder recycling is true. The example whose Ho Ohio state this is best and is known you have returned home. I the game of Pokemon all new formation am new and separated, it continues to think from the design new pokes that those it starts. Boasting bragging, but it is not regrettable earlier description because of that.

You know, it's really creepy when I think about work I did (say, a supposed-to-be 5 page paper) and then think of Raspberry (shiny Furret avatar) superimposed on it. Do I seriously think I'm "Kthleen"? Or what the hell?

It's also a little creepy when a news anchor says something like, "...and cockpit video of Israeli bombing explosions.... Well, not right now, but we'll get that for you."

I heard you're doin' okay
But I want you to know
I'm addic-
I'm addicted to you

I can't pretend I don't care
When you don't think about me
Do you think I deserve this?
I try to make you happy
But you left anyway

I'm tryin' to forget
But I'm addicted to you
But I wanted
And I needed
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Want to do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Since the day I met you
And after all we've been through
Still addic-
I'm addicted to you
I think you know that it's true

I'd run a thousand miles to get to you
Do you think I deserve this
I tried to make you happy
I did all that I could
Just to treat you good in every way

I'm tryin' to forget
But I'm addicted to you
But I wanted
And I needed
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Want to do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

He came out, and he saw a Treecko Rolls-Royce, two different Pikachu cars (one of them styled after a Volkswagen New Beetle), a Plusle car alongside a Minun car, and a Lugia Chrysler PT Crusier in front of him. He looked left and he saw three single deck buses, two advertising two different Japanese Pokémon movies, and one for the PokéPark, along with a double-deck Hong Kong bus in Pokémon livery. He looked right and saw two metro trains in different Pokémon liveries pulling into a station. He decided that today might not be good.

I knew I didn't know that you knew you knew it...but if you knew you knew it, how did you not know it when it came to knowing it?

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????
HUH?

Cover me with gasoline and set me on fire to stamp out my miserable existance.

"You know, it's true what they say. The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have until it's gone.....gone.........gone"

- Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day (and) Conker: Live and Reloaded

ribbit ribbit clonk
ribbit ribbit clonk clonk clonk clonk clonk clonk
ribbit clonk ribbit clonk ribbit clonk clonk ribbit ribbit
RABBIT!!!

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

qu'est-ce que c'est ? mauvais garçons ! !

Aucune idée. Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pourquoi l'évangile du mal? Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'homme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom