• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Bulbagarden Off-topic Thread

I heard that!

Heard what? You're going to reveal the top secret plan of the guy who just saved you from the tacos? Have you no shame! And you didn't even thank me...

*whispers* Diryn, I suggest you me and H-con make a new Sith triumvirate and conquer the universe!

*whisperwetotallyshouldbutletsnotstopattheuniverseletsconqueralltheparalleldimensionsaswellwhisper*

so, is it a no-go on the fishies =(

Heard what? You're going to reveal the top secret plan of the guy who just saved you from the tacos? Have you no shame! And you didn't even thank me...

I did thank you. And I heard because you talked really loud.

*whisper* Aladar, we should totally conquer the Pokemon World as well. I mean...

Darth_Pikachu_by_anomalyconcept.jpg

Diryn, I have a plan

*whisperswe'llforcechokeverybodytilltheyagreetodoourbidding*

this will only end with a robot T_T

I know, that's how I am, cold, heartless, and evil. (you have even seen anything yet..)

lol, give 'em a better apologie

Ohhh...I like cold, heartless and evil...

You should become a Sith...

Totally...I could teach you everything...

It's the part where you, my apprentice, kills me in my sleep to seize my title...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom