• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thing about my new avatar is it's true - go watch Dumbo, Timothy Q. Mouse actually says, "Climax... CLIMAX!!"
Awesome.

Ah, Dumbo. Not my favorite movie but still a classic.

Good stuff. One of my favorite moments, for some reason, is that shot where the circus train crosses that trestle (right after newborn Dumbo bonds with his mother, fading to black) and climb that hill, going "I think I can, I think I can, I... thought I could, I thought I could..."

That moment where they cross that bridge against the sunset, the music, it just gets me excited, for some reason. (Of course, I was an insane train-happy obsessed little boy once, so that may be it.)

Last edited:
I want to cosplayyyy as something cute, but black people can't cosplay as anything Y.Y

Meh this tears me up inside.
If I did try, it would look ugly and fucked up.

EDIT: I demand for 10-12 shades lighter skin for my birthday!

Last edited:
I want to cosplayyyy as something cute, but black people can't cosplay as anything Y.Y

What? Don't be so stupid, black people can cosplay.

I think Howl's Moving Castle just replaced Avatar as my third favorite movie.

Also, I just had the best cosplay idea! Either next year or the year after, I'm going to Animecon cosplaying as one of Madame Suliman's servants =D
Howl-16.jpg

Shitty quality, I know... If I had a laptop with a disc drive I'd take my own screenshots of stuff instead of putting up with Google's crap...

@Poltergeist- Black people can totally cosplay! =D I saw at least four black people cosplaying just while watching meekakitty's Animecon vlog.

I think Howl's Moving Castle just replaced Avatar as my third favorite movie.

Also, I just had the best cosplay idea! Either next year or the year after, I'm going to Animecon cosplaying as one of Madame Suliman's servants =D
Howl-16.jpg

Shitty quality, I know... If I had a laptop with a disc drive I'd take my own screenshots of stuff instead of putting up with Google's crap...

@Poltergeist- Black people can totally cosplay! =D I saw at least four black people cosplaying just while watching meekakitty's Animecon vlog.
Was Howls on BBC yesterday?

Huh? Is that a TV channel? I live in the valley, so my TV literally picks up zero channels. Cable doesn't even work down here.

Yeah, BBC2 is part of the five common t.v channels, nearly every t.v has those.

OK, first of all, you should be happy and proud of who you are.

Second, there's lots of dark-skinned anime characters; Brock, Afro Samurai, a smexy-lookin' Lopunny... (SHOT)

Man I'm bored. I have to go into work early today, later. Til then, I'm just sitting on the couch with my laptop, listening to hits from the 80s on YouTube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom