• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I only have AWL and AnWL, and I'm a broke farmer who is married to Celia. <:(

Ah. In AnWL, I have tons of cash and am married to Marlin, In AWL I have a decent amount of cash and am married to Nami, in MM I have a lot of cash and am married to Kurt plus I've gotten at least 50 musical notes, and sadly on Rune factory I'm not very far due to my game data getting erased.

I'm currently reading one of the written novels (not manga) of Fullmetal Alchemist. The one I'm reading is called, "The Abducted Alchemist". Guess who gets kidnapped? :eek:

befocj.jpg

Ummm.... WTF?

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought as well.

Sigh...I'm gonna hate myself later for choosing these things. I have to write a thesis statment based on some subject in 1984 (I already wrote one on Biblical symbolism in Lord of the Flies) for English and a report on nitroglycerin, its uses for treating heart disease, and Alfred Nobel for Chemistry. The good news is that the deadlines aren't until later next month. The bad news is I will have to do a crapload of research. The joys of high school.

Ok, I'm about ready to kill my computer on how stubborn it is being.

I am wanting to put some links into my sig, and I have been for a while now. Now, putting a link in for me on a post is no problem, as you can see here. (its the same video for both links)

But when it comes to a post, here is how the link will look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XT4040-X5c

Its not that the video doesn work, but its the fact that I don't get the option to edit the link to make it say what I want it to say. This takes up alot of room of my sig, and making me unable to put more links (not to mention that it looks a little tackey.)

Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing to add in something?

I'm gonna play NBA LIVE soon, man. I've been addicted to that.

GO MY NEW ORLEANS TEAM!!1!!!

Yesterday....

I killt her!

Eh, N/R may not have worked out, and I wasn't really playing her anyway. So bye, Koula Grey, and hello soon-to-be N/Mo MM Karla Dei.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom