• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMissingno. I always hate stuff because I don't give it a chance. It's not because I'm a brony. I actually hated MLP at first too. But there's lot's of other stuff: I hate Metal Gear Solid without ever having played it. I hate Twilight without even knowing the general plot. I hate Glee without ever having watched more than 5 minutes. I hate Lost without even knowing what it's about. I hate every single Suske en Wiske written after the death of the original author while being far from having read them all. Etc. etc.

You say that like it's a badge of honor or something, as if it somehow makes you a better person. It doesn't. Quite the opposite actually.

And I also was anti-MLP, but then somehow, someway, @Neosquid got me to watch it.

And you got me confused.

I used to be against My Little Pony. But Neosquid convinced me into watching a few episodes. I've been a fan ever since.

I used to wonder what the big deal was about MLP, then I watched some episodes, now it's just a show that I don't care fore.

@TheMissingno. I always hate stuff because I don't give it a chance. It's not because I'm a brony. I actually hated MLP at first too. But there's lot's of other stuff: I hate Metal Gear Solid without ever having played it. I hate Twilight without even knowing the general plot. I hate Glee without ever having watched more than 5 minutes. I hate Lost without even knowing what it's about. I hate every single Suske en Wiske written after the death of the original author while being far from having read them all. Etc. etc.

You say that like it's a badge of honor or something, as if it somehow makes you a better person. It doesn't. Quite the opposite actually.

And I take pride in that. It shows that I'm not perfect, and therefore human.

It shows that you're going to die alone.

Hi everyone

Just bought two slushies, almost watery now......might take a pic and upload it here lol

It shows that you're going to die alone.

Nope. Because I still give the stuff I hate chances sometimes. Like MLP. And then it might turn out I love it instead. And love makes the world go 'round. And so does money. So you see, it all works out in the end. Potentially.

And I also was anti-MLP, but then somehow, someway, @Neosquid got me to watch it.

And you got me confused.

I used to be against My Little Pony. But Neosquid convinced me into watching a few episodes. I've been a fan ever since.
The same thing happened with me. He eventually got me to watch the whole first season. I still didnt get what the big deal was after watching it, I dont hate it though.

I....I was only having a laugh mate.

*Runs off into corner to get away from dead serious person*

I....I was only having a laugh mate.

*Runs off into corner to get away from dead serious person*

Yeah, Missy seems a little over-serious today. Guess I should take my lightheartedness elsewhere. To TiTG!

So I upload pictures in albums right?

Can't believe I'm going through all this trouble to post a picture of two slushies.

I think so. I've never used albums, I just upload pictures to my imageshack account.

And now TiTG is active while there's no one here! What is this for kind of dark magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom