• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back after an hour or so.

My dad got a job like a few hours away, so yeah..

I hate it when you eat something really spicy and you put your cool face on because a lot of Asians are around and you don't want to seem like the typical white kid who can't handle spicy food but then your face turns red and you start sweating and your eyes start tearing up and they're like "you okay dude" and you're like "yeah man it's cool"

I hate it when you eat something really spicy and you put your cool face on because a lot of Asians are around and you don't want to seem like the typical white kid who can't handle spicy food but then your face turns red and you start sweating and your eyes start tearing up and they're like "you okay dude" and you're like "yeah man it's cool"

I also hate it when you are a member of the only group left in a foreign food restaurant, and the workers keep speaking in a different language. I always get the feeling they're making fun of me.

I've got Asian origins and I hate our food. Blergh makes me sick.

Everyone in my family will eat what my mom makes but I will have my mom make me something else or I'll cook. I just can't stand Asian food.

I love Korean food and Chinese food and Thai food and Taiwanese food and Japanese food and Indian food.

Lol at the typical white kid.

Not liking your own food and liking being British more when your actually born here - seen as coconut.

I swear my town is tooo asianfied. Half of these lot need to see other kids around the UK and they'll see they're not posh, not at all, just normal.

I tried a new type of granola bar for my lunches. They are good, but they are smaller and they cost the same. I think I'll go back to the original type once these are through.

I'm not keen on granola bars, they're too crumbly for my liking. I much prefer Fruit Winders, although I haven't had one for a while.

Also, hey everyone :p

Hey.

I usually eat the crunchy granola bars. I break it up into 4 parts in the package, then eat the bite size pieces. These new ones are chewy though, so they don't crumble.

Whenever I pack lunch I have a sandwich, a banana and a granola bar. Every day.

I'll buy a flapjack every now and then.

Ah yes, a flapjack, as in a sweet bar made from oats and golden syrup in Western European cuisine. I totally knew what they were without having to search wikipedia.

You forgot a little bit of flour, marg/butter and sugar :p

Didn't know they didn't have it over in America. It taste awesome and you can always buy it in the canteen at school. I remember the first week in secondary school back in year 7, they told us to make flapjacks. Well that was after sandwiches and shortbread.

Yeah, I'm pretty fond of them too. I'm getting hungry with all t6his talk of food.

You forgot a little bit of flour, marg/butter and sugar :p

Didn't know they didn't have it over in America. It taste awesome and you can always buy it in the canteen at school. I remember the first week in secondary school back in year 7, they told us to make flapjacks. Well that was after sandwiches and shortbread.

I just copy pasted directly from Wikipedia XD

It basically sounds like a granola bar though.

Actually next time I'm in Wegmans I'll see if they have any in the international foods section.

Yeah I was just messing around lol.

Yeah, lets talk about a different topic.

I'M STARTING MY LP...soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom