• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My job is to hurt things
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well good luck :)
Yes :( here at college, I have high-speed internet, but at home, I have dial-up, which ties up the phone lines when in use. I'll only be able to get on late at night, if at all, and the connection is very slow. I'm going to try to log on once a day though. I know I've only been active for a week or two though, so I'm not expecting anyone to miss me XD

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well good luck :)
Yes :( here at college, I have high-speed internet, but at home, I have dial-up, which ties up the phone lines when in use. I'll only be able to get on late at night, if at all, and the connection is very slow. I'm going to try to log on once a day though. I know I've only been active for a week or two though, so I'm not expecting anyone to miss me XD
Speak for yourself. You have become a good friend here.

My job is to hurt things
Reaction score
Thanks @Soulmaster; :) I only wish I had actually been active when I first joined. There are a lot of good people here.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'll probably leave too after this week's over.

And that's a lot of pages while I was outside.

busy
Reaction score
You guys talked a lot while I was busy with a report (gah, filling up four pages, why was it so hard -_-). XD

Wifi is available in a lot of places here, but sometimes I don't have my laptop when others have smart phones... -_-;

Ancient User
Reaction score
It almost seems as though I'm on this website on my phone just as much as I am on my computer.

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Hmm... I guess, judging from the avatars, it's that week again, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.