• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy
Reaction score
Oh, the social group/outside the box link switch?
Yeah, let's say that we were working on something, and didn't notice that the links were messed up. -_-
'Blogs' were to be removed and all that, but we didn't expect the order of the links to change on their own.

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
I see it's back to normal now, that's good. That's weird that they mysteriously switched themselves all on their own.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
That's a funny glitch certainly.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hey, Missingno., wanna participate in that one PO tournament? It'd be nice to get you as my opponent. xD

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
Hey, Missingno., wanna participate in that one PO tournament? It'd be nice to get you as my opponent. xD
The Open Fridays one? I will if I'm around on Friday.

Speaking of which, I think The Resistance should host a large scale tournament.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Cool.

And yes, that's what I was talking about as well, dude. We could just use 'Pokemon Perfect' server for that.

Last edited:
Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
Yeah... Now it's my Shiny Deoxys... Rather than an idea I had back in 4th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.