• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conkeldurr's nose is so lulzy XD
It's part of what makes him so awesome! Plus the ponytail/weird shaped cancerous growth on the top of his head XD

hurr_durr_pokemanz_by_gengargirlcat-d3gghpd.png

Oh god Chemistry is a proper killer - learning stupid History of Period Table then Group 1, 7 and Transition Metals. STUPID C3 EXAM!

I didn't take chemistry in high school, I just took it in college and got through it and never looked back. It was kind of annoying when we had to do reaction stoichiometry in propulsion class later on =(

Chemistry might be the subject I'm best at. I certainly seem to pick it up better than Biology (my major), but Biology interests me more.

hi I just became new to this forum

still need to get to read the rules

but I know the get down on most forums and stuff

so hello

also I have to deal with math class tomorrow in college =-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom