• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you BMGf friends
Reaction score
I hate tea, it's got such a bland taste. I feel like I'm the only Brit who doesn't like it.

I think I just pissed myself from shock......tea is not bland...there's different flavours and strenghts (I know I should drink Yorkshire Tea but Twinnings is the best)

Even Gaga accepts this message

Lulz, your not British thank god xD You can hate tea.

Fruit of Prosperity
Reaction score
Most teas I've tried have been bland. ): The only one I've liked so far has been a chocolate orange tea from Teavana that my boyfriend bought one day. The rest has been like...warm water with a tiny bit of flavoring.

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
But I am British. Well, maybe tea's not quite as bland as tap water, but I'd rather drink something with no taste whatsoever than something bland and slightly disgusting. Tap water requires less work as well, always a plus for me.

I love you BMGf friends
Reaction score
Wow...I'm like tea obsessed.

I need tea in the morning and most days have tea in the middle of the afternoon after school with like some sort of traybake, baked goods that I might have made. Nothing better then English Breakfast or Everday tea with a scone - no joke

Flippin hell, I'm gonna end up like a housewife, never going to be a fashion designer or stylist now xD

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Diet cola is my main beverage, which probably explains why I'm still awake at this hour. This is the time I feel most active.

にゃ!
Reaction score
I'm not super fond of tea or iced tea, except Arnold Palmers and Thai iced tea. I could drink buckets of the latter haha

:D
Reaction score
Honey lemon tea is a drink of the gods. Actually, I do like tea. I should be drinking water, but I've been lazy with that as of late because juice is lovely too.

Oh and congrats Neodark.

busy
Reaction score
I drink both coffee and tea, but I like the latter more. All kinds too, yes, like green tea, oolong tea, chamomile. My favorite is rooibos tea.

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, I can never get to sleep quickly and always end up waking up at the same time.

*Looks around*

2 p.m.

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
I got tired pretty early, but I was out so I just caught a second wind then couldn't get to sleep for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.