• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
I tend to go to sleep kind of late (12:30 or 1 AM). Though lately I find sometimes I will wake up at night ;_; I dont like that much.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
I tend to go to sleep kind of late (12:30 or 1 AM). Though lately I find sometimes I will wake up at night ;_; I dont like that much.
That sounds like me very much so. and no matter how late I go to sleep it always seems like I wake up at the same time, it's so annoying

._.
Reaction score
Having four people in my family who play the piano, almost always between 9 and 12 or so in the morning, is not easy

busy
Reaction score
I don't sleep long usually either, but during weekends I tend to sleep in. Yesterday night I slept for 12 hours straight. XD

:D
Reaction score
I slept for 4 hours this morning. Yeah. You can say that's a small haul of hours.

busy
Reaction score
Well, I woke up in the mid of the sleep since my cell phone rang, but that was for a few minutes so yeah.
My head hurt a bit after the sleep though. Guess I slept too much.

I slept for 4 hours this morning. Yeah. You can say that's a small haul of hours.
I wish I could work well even after four hours. It'd be a decent 'ability' especially during school. XD

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
I've heard that happens but I wold know my sleep days always seem like Parmalee's

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
@Mintaka Hey, I typically get around 3 hours on Saturdays, because I have to get up really early the next day. I have to be able to function at low levels of sleep.

busy
Reaction score
@Ino-Chan ; Ugh, three hours, the amount of time I don't like much. It makes me ponder if I have three hours left before the time I need to head to school to sleep. I'd be tired, yet I'd want to just stay up because I'm worried that I might not be able to wake up in time. XD

:D
Reaction score
That sounds like a dreadful experience, Mintaka, because of the "I NEED TO STAY UP AND I CAN'T MISS MY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION BUT I'M SOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEDD" feeling.

busy
Reaction score
Yes, that exactly. Sure, the solution would be to head to school and take a nap at the library, but...it can be difficult to endure those three hours. Sleep becomes so tempting during that time. ;_;

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
But I may take out two people in one then none then one or something. The parts can be whatever I want

Status
Not open for further replies.