• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you BMGf friends
Reaction score
By the way, found a picture of Gaga wearing Rarity as a necklace...under that pink pony (I only really know Rarity as she's my fav after watching like the first ever episode months ago and never watching again lol)

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
OMG. The only good thing about Gaga.

I do enjoy Rarity so. She is my favorite.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
out of the main 6 yes Rarity is the worst but there are plenty of other worse ponies

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
I love Rarity, she's probably my third favourite pony after Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I really didn't expect much from her when I started watching, but she's a hilarious and surprisingly complex character.

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Let's take the pony talk where it's appropriate.

And you only say that because you lost.

Soldier of Destruction
Reaction score
I was going to sign up for Ino's apprentice thing for lulz and then I forgot.

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
What's going on?
I actually worked up the willpower to consistently work out, eat normal person food, and all that stuff. Yet I just remembered that a few years ago, the gym charged me something around a hundred dollars for services I never used. I would reason they have wanted posters of my face on the reception desk.

First world problems to the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.