• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
steel solid soul
Reaction score
New theme! After this theme I'm going back to Neosquid.

steel solid soul
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi I haven't played it in a while.

The username Neosquid isn't really from Mario RPG, but I did take inspiration from it. It has a hidden meaning, actually.

steel solid soul
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi I suppose. But only the "Neo" part has deeper meaning, actually. The Squid part just stems from the fact that squids are my favorite animal.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I like them too. I wanted to win a stuffed one from a crane game, but it was too close to the side glass and the claw didn't go that far over.

steel solid soul
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi Those crane games are absolute rubbish. I don't think I've ever won something from one of those.

Luckily for me, I already have a plush squid~

steel solid soul
Reaction score
Hehehe. Want a picture? I can upload one in the blink of an eye.

That's cool. I'm sure the satisfaction value was much greater than the possession value there. xD

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
Oh, I think that might have been the same type I saw in the crane machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.