• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
red fog of terror
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi I haven't played it in a while.

The username Neosquid isn't really from Mario RPG, but I did take inspiration from it. It has a hidden meaning, actually.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi I suppose. But only the "Neo" part has deeper meaning, actually. The Squid part just stems from the fact that squids are my favorite animal.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I like them too. I wanted to win a stuffed one from a crane game, but it was too close to the side glass and the claw didn't go that far over.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
@$aturn¥oshi Those crane games are absolute rubbish. I don't think I've ever won something from one of those.

Luckily for me, I already have a plush squid~

red fog of terror
Reaction score
Hehehe. Want a picture? I can upload one in the blink of an eye.

That's cool. I'm sure the satisfaction value was much greater than the possession value there. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.