• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I have that darn Flim Flam Brothers song stuck in my head again. -_-'

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-just-like-winter-wrap-up.png

Back in other forums, I used to kill the activity only because I had fame of doing that: replying with posts that you had no idea how to answer back in.

I haven't been here in a while...now that I started to try out college classes. Harder than I had imagined.

Back in other forums, I used to kill the activity only because I had fame of doing that: replying with posts that you had no idea how to answer back in.
I was awkward till I understood how to hang around in the forums too. XD

I haven't been here in a while...now that I started to try out college classes. Harder than I had imagined.
What classes do you take?

...after 11 minutes.
HOW DARE YOU KILL MY FAVORITE THREAD
Nah, that's still not a kill. :p

I was awkward till I understood how to hang around in the forums too. XD

Every forum starts off like that to me, but I get the hang of it eventually.

What classes do you take?

Well, they aren't the ones you think they are....since I'm quite the complainer. I wish I had the good college classes, but being a Freshman, my district does not allow me to do so. So they only gave me Career Planning and Master Student...although the projects they give me are hard and they expect me to do them in 2 days. I manage to pull off As though. They say they're "college classes." Next year however, I'll be able to go to mathematics in college.

Every forum starts off like that to me, but I get the hang of it eventually.
This is like the only forum I'm active in. It wasn't the first forum I registered to. I can't remember the other forums though.

Well, they aren't the ones you think they are....since I'm quite the complainer. I wish I had the good college classes, but being a Freshman, my district does not allow me to do so. So they only gave me Career Planning and Master Student...although the projects they give me are hard and they expect me to do them in 2 days. I manage to pull off As though. They say they're "college classes." Next year however, I'll be able to go to mathematics in college.
My schedules for my very first semester in college was set too, like every single class and what time I'd take them. From the second semester, everyone had more choices though.
What is the class 'Master Student' about?
Great job, pulling off A's. :D
You major mathematics?

Just doing the finishing touches on my post 16 form, CV and all that crap for college and sixth form interviews, (not Uni, that's in two years time).

Just hope I get my subjects xD

Is it odd that I'm spending more time resisting than I am here in this thread?

This is like the only forum I'm active in. It wasn't the first forum I registered to. I can't remember the other forums though.

Funnily enough, same here...except in another forum.

What is the class 'Master Student' about?
Great job, pulling off A's. :D
You major mathematics?

Yes. Mathematics is my best ability so far. I currently have Algebra 2 Honors. I could have gone to Algebra 2 college honors, but I was Freshman and was not allowed to go there at this grade, unfortunately. So here I lay, waiting for next. I can see myself get lazy and not go though.

Master Student is pretty....useless in my personal opinion. You just learn about yourself, how to take notes, and the best personality to have to pass college.

American subject names. I have no idea whatsoever...

At any rate, going for either a Master degree in physics or math. Haven't decided yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom