• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a total of two horror movies in my life. The first one was Jeepers Creepers 2, when I was 6. I've been afraid of schoolbuses for a week after that.

The second was Planet Terror, last year (if you can call that a horror movie). It was hilarous.

Planet Terror is a homage to over-the-top B movies, and is generally considered a action movie. It seems like you liked it, which gives you my respect.

Also, hello everyone, longtime no see.

I dont have a boyfriend yet either but congrats Lawnmowergirl I hope you and your boyfriend are happy together.

on Horror movies, I find them boring or laughable usually.

Boring? Laughable? I wouldn't be able to sleep or keep from becoming nauseous. Not that I have watched any horror movies, but I get grossed out and scared really easily.

Planet Terror is a homage to over-the-top B movies, and is generally considered a action movie. It seems like you liked it, which gives you my respect.

Also, hello everyone, longtime no see.

Yeah, I watched it with my friends and we were laughing all along. Some things just didn't make any sense.

I wonder where my frisbee went. It went over the fence, but all of the neighbours in who's yard it could have landed claim it's not in their yard. And unless the frisbee is able to use magic, it can't be anywhere else. So one of them is lying.

I wonder where my badminton rackets went. I want to play badminton with Ren sometime before the weather gets colder, but I can't find them anywhere....Maybe it's in the shed.

Last edited:
Wish I could continue the trend by saying "I wonder where--", but I don't have anything atm I can't find XD
...then again, it might happen when I head to school. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder where my frisbee went. It went over the fence, but all of the neighbours in who's yard it could have landed claim it's not in their yard. And unless the frisbee is able to use magic, it can't be anywhere else. So one of them is lying.
D:<
Hope you find it soon.

I wonder where my badminton rackets went. I want to play badminton with Ren sometime before the weather gets colder, but I can't find them anywhere....Maybe it's in the shed.
Hope you find yours too soon.
I like playing badminton, wish there was a park nearby to play it. -.-

I can't help but think of mafias when I look at that post.

I have never played a mafia game before. :c
They look fun, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom