• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kero : Musical Editing? Sounds like an interesting class? Gonna continue with the musics in your life?
If it's feasible enough then I'd gladly continue pursuing it.

Currently I have two classes taught by the same professor, so I'll likely be highly busy trying to figure out how to do two final projects. One's under Music Editing, and the other under Electronic Music. They both utilize Pro Tools, but the amount of work under Pro Tools is much more extensive under Editing, whereas I can lean somewhat on Audacity for the second class.

If it's possible then I'd gladly pursue music further. The professor did tell me and another student how he was trying to get approval for a third class, which would be available to students that pass both of the aforementioned classes. Whenever it becomes available I'm hoping that I get to be one of the first students for said class.

Of course, I still need to focus on my other two classes currently. God how I despise English Composition.

Ugh Youtube is seriously messin' with my zen, man :|

also, i wish there was at least ONE snow free skin :( my comp has decided now that it's gunna ignore my turning it off when i click to a new page and i'm lagging so bad (;-;)
please don't make me vanish for a whole month :'(

Ugh Youtube is seriously messin' with my zen, man :|

also, i wish there was at least ONE snow free skin :( my comp has decided now that it's gunna ignore my turning it off when i click to a new page and i'm lagging so bad (;-;)
please don't make me vanish for a whole month :'(

I wonder whether it can be made a UCP option instead.

(UCP = User Control Panel)

Me and a friend made some jello shots for tomorrows party. Unsure whether we can get rid of it all, seeing I doubt most people don't want to get senseless drunk in a period filled with exams.

On another note, I have incorporated you actually being able to have a team and catching pokémon in my Matlab pokémon game. Unsure what to add next, the ability to run from wild pokémon? Status? Items and bag? The first shouldn't take long to make though, very unsure about status though, as well as a working bag.

Motherfucking MK7 balloon battle has a timer. And a score. And auto-revival. Essentially the Wii version of balloon battle without the forced teams, which sucks. I want the DS-version of balloon battle back.

This pisses me off.

@Mintaka The not having a timer, the not having the score, and the fact that when your balloons were popped you were plain dead.

I want Balloon battle to be a survival of the fittest (emphasis on survival), without a timer. That's what made it fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom