• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually never played a Fire Emblem game.
They're not for everyone, but I like them. It's nice because you can eat and play at the same time, kill two Pidgey with one stone.

Thanks for the like KM. It is funny how similar Gaga's wig looks like Galatic grunts hair.
No thanks necessary, I like things that give me a chuckle. :3c

Is it big enough to get a violation? I can never tell ^^" lol
I use MS Paint to help me figure it out. Going by that, it's 998 x 186. But I'd like to double-check with @Parmalee to make sure my screen size isn't making things all screwy.

I was about to greet you with "whats crackalackin." Oh well, never mind. I had a good afternoon brunch.

Good afternoon fellow comrades of Bulbapedia.
Heyyo~

You're all chibi now! :eek:

@Kakuna Matata ok I'll check. Is it the banner that's the problem?
The banner by itself is 798 pixels wide. Does the text exceed that length on your screen? For me, it runs past the banner and puts it at 998. When I adjust the screen to make everything large the text conforms to fit under the banner then.
emoteyebrow.gif

I was about to greet you with "whats crackalackin." Oh well, never mind. I had a good afternoon brunch.

That's good :) I'm about to eat dinner myself lol

What are you having for dinner? Make sure it's not toast for dinner.

Actually I was thinking of making toast, fried eggs, and yogurt with fruit. I feel like eating breakfast haha

It's a little known fact that 90% of the human population is lactose intolerant.

That's good :) I'm about to eat dinner myself lol

What are you having for dinner? Make sure it's not toast for dinner.

Actually I was thinking of making toast, fried eggs, and yogurt with fruit. I feel like eating breakfast haha

It's a little known fact that 90% of the human population is lactose intolerant.

I'm lactose intolerant, but I eat it any way

Good afternoon fellow comrades of Bulbapedia.
Heyyo~

You're all chibi now! :eek:
I may be chibi, but is ego still the same. Enormous as ever.

What are you trying to do? Screw the rules? Having breakfast instead of dinner. Only I can do that.

But..but.. I like breakfast for dinner too...

Last edited:
The quote-pyramid set-up makes it much harder to reply to spoilers. >.<

From roughly four months ago:
Aren't you the thoughtful cocoon. :p
That I am. :angel:
EmotDevilAngel.gif

That would save you lots and lots of problems. About 580 problems avoided.
Where'd you draw that number from?

Zenax said:
Kakuna Matata said:
[sub]My sense of humor is somewhat odd.[/sub]
And yet KM is still here as staff. Some mysteries are just never meant to be solved I suppose.
[sub]That's why I like it. So if I understand what you said here correctly, mine is odd as well?[/sub]
Like how people accepted you as staff in the first place. :p
[sub]D'aw thanks you. :3c Yes indeedy, but in a good way.[/sub]
Mystery best left to the ages~

Alprazolam said:
What A Wonderful Phrase said:
Oh oh oh! That could be a spin-off series from your NatGeo articles!
Speaking of NatGeo, I just checked out two seasons of Taboo from the school library for a speech. An interesting watch that will hopefully provide me with enough material to make a 5 to 10 minute speech on it. Though it's not so much the information part I'm worried about as it is the delivery I'm going to give.

Can we add some gold and silver so I can properly accessorize?
A spin-off in which I interview people? I like this idea. Though it would probably be easier on Skype.
I searched on Google but the only thing I found about Taboo is a society game and a rapper. What is it about? And if it's just a simple oral presentation, it shouldn't be too hard, unless you have stage fright or something of the kind. And I don't really imagine you like that.
Yeah. I still think this would be a neat idea. xD
Here ya go~ (tl;dr: It's a program that exams taboos in societies around the world. One culture's taboo might be another's norm.) And I do have stage fright. xD

Mention Whore said:
Kakuna Matata said:
If I give you a Rare Candy and take you for a walk will that make your Happiness rise?
Good, it was meant as such.
This better be a very long walk. My Happiness is probably at 3 right now.
Then thanks. :p
How 'bout now?
Welcome. :p

Mentioned Whore said:
Ain't No Passin' Craze said:
Hmmm, I need more peeps to help build Wallpostopolis, but if you continue you could potentially take my one and only lead I have on there. A pickle it is. :S

So I didn't miss any there. :p
But I can't just stop working on this project. Just look at how beautiful the TG branch is, now, all enormous and colorful.

Let's just say it's a hidden nickname. :>
That it is. :') And atm I don't need to worry about this.

If anything God -> Dog -> Dawg. :p

Quoted Whore said:
It Means No Weedle said:
Egads! Do they have a donation hotline I can call to contribute some money to finding a cure for this horrible bug?
I believe any PokéCenter would do. The world is on srs bsns mode right now because of it.
I hope I'm not to late to donate this *looks in purse* bag of crackers to the relief fund.

TDZ said:
For the Rest of Your Days said:
Yours is a lot more healthy though. xD
True, but veggies are yucky. :p
Ur face is yucky. :B

Guy whose middle name is 'Dedication' said:
It's Our Pidgey-free said:
That's 'cause your mama got you in, so no drama was created that would require a task force of llamas to be dispatched to adsorb it.
My people are not made of cheese, just everything else is.
She's da big boss, of course she got me in. >:3 And she needed help badly, too.
I'll believe that claim when I'll have visual proofs.
Are you going to be helping her again this summer?
Click click.

Guy who hit his head and thought he was Santa for a whole month said:
Kakuna Matata said:
:S
I hope that if you choose to pursue this path you are able to come to terms with this sooner rather than later.
I'm going to visit a college on the 26th and there will be an animal health stand, so I'll be sure to go there to see how it works exactly. If it's too much I'll search for something else, preferably related to animal care.
How'd that go?

Not Mayor of Wallpostopolis said:
Mayor of Wallpostopolis said:
Bravo! Bellissimo!
*cheers* Yay for the new branch of Wallpostopolis!
Just how many more have opened up since then? xD

Zenax said:
Matata said:
I think hurri made one that long, lol.
Yeah, his epic 150-200 quotes wallpost I keep hearing about. I wish I could see it. xD
It's like the Bigfoot legend of our fair city.

Mr. Zenax said:
Ms. Matata said:
Nah, probably two for those too, since a few of them are quotes that you didn't really have to put in. I just put the quotes in mine so you didn't have to go digging for the responses you sent me a month ago.
It's just to avoid confusion, since it can get complicated when there's so much conversations going on at the same time, in the same VM. Or maybe I'm just slow.
Yes, yes you are. However, so am I. We are evenly matched in this battle.

Zenax with a reply and a kitty face said:
KM with a question said:
Even the h8rs?
There shall be jails in Wallpostopolis. :3
Who will be the officers?

Sad Zenax said:
KM before the kittens started getting into the bread stash said:
Chester appreciates it. :3c
He better. Lack of kitty is making Zenax sad, now.
I sowwy. :( I had one in November for an avy.

Zenax not wanting to hope on the drama bandwagon said:
Srs KM said:
Yeah, like angry smiley faces! :mad:
Hey now, no need to get so worked up, I'm sure we can find something less... drastic. :/
People less than three drama when it doesn't involve themselves (or in certain cases it's the reverse). That's why they have all of those soaps, cop dramas, etc on TV.

Quoted Whore said:
Quote Whore said:
Noooo that puts you one step closer to attempting to take my throne! D:
Only Sushi will be between you and me, after that. >:)
And now it's like dis:
  1. Kakuna Matata (2995)
  2. Zenax (2688)
  3. King Maggot (2334)
  4. Mintaka (1594)
  5. hurristat (1494)
You are surrounded by KMs. Give up now while you can.

Pnytbi said:
Kkna Mtta said:
Especially if vee take out zee spoilers.
We'd probably end up getting warnings/infractions for too big posts. xD
Well you might. :p

Ponytaboi said:
@Kakuna Matata

It's a wall within a wall within a wall.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

BWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
QUOTECEPTION.
ALL WE NEED IS MORE OF TEH EPIC SOUNDTRACK AND WE'RE GOOD.

TDZ said:
This is about the closest I can get to programming.

For a second I thought that was one of those spoilers that announce a wallpost. xD
Me too. Jack has done some wallposting over the past few months though. A victory for Wallpostopolis!

PB said:
But it was telling me to get in it before the sun rose. I couldn't deal with the whining anymore.

No you don't. ;-;
Seems like that bedtime of yours has quite the influence on you. It can't be a healthy relationship.

Of course I am. D:
It hasn't gotten much better in the time it's taken me to respond to this post. :eek:hdear:

Lies! :B

APNZ said:
Me said:
Thank goodness. It's such a pain to be in a thread where people just. keep. on. talking! The nerve. >:/
Ikr? Threads are meant to be silent places, not places to have conversations. That's so silly.
Exactly. Nothing good ever comes out of conversations anyways.

Taio said:
Artist Formerly Known As KM said:
Also same here.
I am disappointed. You should try some ASAP.
We have some in the house currently, but I still have yet to actually try it. xD

TDZ said:
I feel the same about my NatGeo articles. ;_;
I think it's safe to say you're been let go by management.
@Ponytaboi Am I caught up on all our wallposts? This was the last one I remember.

I haven't seen any walls.

On a side note, it seems like I might be able to video edit again sooner than I thought. :D

@Kakuna Matata I have all these walls to reply to and that's how you help me? >:/
It's not my fault the guys on your construction team are slacking.
emotvfemale.gif

Also that whole thing counted as one quote, lol. xD
I haven't seen any walls.

On a side note, it seems like I might be able to video edit again sooner than I thought. :D
He needs a better work force.

Huzzah! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom