• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a lot of muffins.

When a woman needs to be comforted, she tells you it's time to buy more shoes, but she has all the shoes, so we really know she just needs boots. Now everything makes sense........forever.....

Hey...having too many shoes in never possible. Like I have a spare room for shoes - honestly. And if you buy me ankle boots your in my good book forever - <3 ANKLE BOOTS, go with practically anything and look better then stupid flats. You need some heel on most pair of shoes.

I made him cappucino and walnuts muffin with chocolate icing (frosting). Tasted awesome lol. Mainly made it for him since he bought me Heaven (Rebecca Ferguson's album) and it's soooo adorable, full of like lovey dovey songs. So like my way of saying thanks, might also buy him something tomorrow when I go out shopping with the girls tomorrow - but I do that anyway with a lot of my bfs xD
OMG that sounds really good.

I like blueberry muffis. :q
those are good too. I love blueberries.

Blue berry muffins are my favourite, even above chocolate. Man, I wish I could eat one right now, but it's way too late.

I don't know - maybe it's a british thing.

I'd much rather have a Strawberry, Rasberry, Blackberry...heck Gooseberry and they're tangy over Blueberries

We're not the ones that drink something so beautiful as tea - cold. Like seriously, what is ice tea all about? Nasty, horrible, vile poison.

I tried giving coffee a second chance once, only because Godot in Phoenix Wright loves it so much. It was just as horrible as I remembered.

I hate tea, it's got such a bland taste. I feel like I'm the only Brit who doesn't like it.

tumblr_ly6o80J7TU1qewmamo1_500.gif

I think I just pissed myself from shock......tea is not bland...there's different flavours and strenghts (I know I should drink Yorkshire Tea but Twinnings is the best)

Even Gaga accepts this message

tumblr_le5sb7zVFk1qcpscro1_500.gif

Lulz, your not British thank god xD You can hate tea.

Most teas I've tried have been bland. ): The only one I've liked so far has been a chocolate orange tea from Teavana that my boyfriend bought one day. The rest has been like...warm water with a tiny bit of flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom