• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am British. Well, maybe tea's not quite as bland as tap water, but I'd rather drink something with no taste whatsoever than something bland and slightly disgusting. Tap water requires less work as well, always a plus for me.

Wow...I'm like tea obsessed.

I need tea in the morning and most days have tea in the middle of the afternoon after school with like some sort of traybake, baked goods that I might have made. Nothing better then English Breakfast or Everday tea with a scone - no joke

Flippin hell, I'm gonna end up like a housewife, never going to be a fashion designer or stylist now xD

Diet cola is my main beverage, which probably explains why I'm still awake at this hour. This is the time I feel most active.

I'm not super fond of tea or iced tea, except Arnold Palmers and Thai iced tea. I could drink buckets of the latter haha

Honey lemon tea is a drink of the gods. Actually, I do like tea. I should be drinking water, but I've been lazy with that as of late because juice is lovely too.

Oh and congrats Neodark.

It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, I can never get to sleep quickly and always end up waking up at the same time.

*Looks around*

2 p.m.

I got tired pretty early, but I was out so I just caught a second wind then couldn't get to sleep for a while.

I tend to go to sleep kind of late (12:30 or 1 AM). Though lately I find sometimes I will wake up at night ;_; I dont like that much.
That sounds like me very much so. and no matter how late I go to sleep it always seems like I wake up at the same time, it's so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom