• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having four people in my family who play the piano, almost always between 9 and 12 or so in the morning, is not easy

I slept for 4 hours this morning. Yeah. You can say that's a small haul of hours.

Well, I woke up in the mid of the sleep since my cell phone rang, but that was for a few minutes so yeah.
My head hurt a bit after the sleep though. Guess I slept too much.

I slept for 4 hours this morning. Yeah. You can say that's a small haul of hours.
I wish I could work well even after four hours. It'd be a decent 'ability' especially during school. XD

I've heard that happens but I wold know my sleep days always seem like Parmalee's

@Mintaka Hey, I typically get around 3 hours on Saturdays, because I have to get up really early the next day. I have to be able to function at low levels of sleep.

@Ino-Chan ; Ugh, three hours, the amount of time I don't like much. It makes me ponder if I have three hours left before the time I need to head to school to sleep. I'd be tired, yet I'd want to just stay up because I'm worried that I might not be able to wake up in time. XD

That sounds like a dreadful experience, Mintaka, because of the "I NEED TO STAY UP AND I CAN'T MISS MY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION BUT I'M SOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEDD" feeling.

Yes, that exactly. Sure, the solution would be to head to school and take a nap at the library, but...it can be difficult to endure those three hours. Sleep becomes so tempting during that time. ;_;

Until there's the last one standing.....duh stupid people with no common sense xD

102620-gaga-facepalm.gif

But I may take out two people in one then none then one or something. The parts can be whatever I want

By the way, found a picture of Gaga wearing Rarity as a necklace...under that pink pony (I only really know Rarity as she's my fav after watching like the first ever episode months ago and never watching again lol)

Lady-gaga-MLP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom