• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. The only good thing about Gaga.

I do enjoy Rarity so. She is my favorite.

out of the main 6 yes Rarity is the worst but there are plenty of other worse ponies

I love Rarity, she's probably my third favourite pony after Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I really didn't expect much from her when I started watching, but she's a hilarious and surprisingly complex character.

Let's take the pony talk where it's appropriate.

And you only say that because you lost.

Yeah Neodark, no need to be a sour grape,

tumblr_lhcan17HuC1qdxqx9o1_r1_500.gif

What's going on?

I actually worked up the willpower to consistently work out, eat normal person food, and all that stuff. Yet I just remembered that a few years ago, the gym charged me something around a hundred dollars for services I never used. I would reason they have wanted posters of my face on the reception desk.

First world problems to the max.
first-world-problems.jpg

What's going on?

I actually worked up the willpower to consistently work out, eat normal person food, and all that stuff. Yet I just remembered that a few years ago, the gym charged me something around a hundred dollars for services I never used. I would reason they have wanted posters of my face on the reception desk.

First world problems to the max.
first-world-problems.jpg

Move to Siberia
Mindwipe them
Steal the money

No, I just can't think of good solutions for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom