• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@$aturn¥oshi I haven't played it in a while.

The username Neosquid isn't really from Mario RPG, but I did take inspiration from it. It has a hidden meaning, actually.

I like them too. I wanted to win a stuffed one from a crane game, but it was too close to the side glass and the claw didn't go that far over.

@$aturn¥oshi Those crane games are absolute rubbish. I don't think I've ever won something from one of those.

Luckily for me, I already have a plush squid~

Hehehe. Want a picture? I can upload one in the blink of an eye.

That's cool. I'm sure the satisfaction value was much greater than the possession value there. xD

@$aturn¥oshi

Snapshot_20120204.jpg

Snapshot_20120204_1.jpg

I swear the colors are more bright then it looks. Stupid Webcam.

Oh, I think that might have been the same type I saw in the crane machine.

I'm doing pretty well. I just saw a Dunkin Donuts commercial where people find donuts in their mailboxes.

I was yelling at the TV that one does not simply eat conspicuous, unwrapped donuts that appear in their mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom