• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...Tekken's hard....I got the hang of Lars, but Jin's kinda hard to use.

"I thought quite good because the "heaven pickled ginger soba" buckwheat Fuji, home favorite look to develop a "heaven pickled ginger beef bowl" is whether."
-Ken Sugimori

Yeah, thanks Google Translate. I'll be sure to remember to take the extra time to use you to translate non-English tweets in the future.

"I thought quite good because the "heaven pickled ginger soba" buckwheat Fuji, home favorite look to develop a "heaven pickled ginger beef bowl" is whether."
-Ken Sugimori

Yeah, thanks Google Translate. I'll be sure to remember to take the extra time to use you to translate non-English tweets in the future.
B-but that translation looks so accurate!

Well, I would hardly say it's popular if you get "Page not found" when trying to click the link.

There's that but you can still see it if you go on the blogs tab on the top of the page and see my blog post xD

But I was talking more about what I blogged xD Should have guessed at the time that talking about lipstick on a Pokemon website doesn't gel well lol.

I hit my little toe on something earlier and it's hurting like mad right now. I wish my body would stop letting me know I should take better care of it.

I keep doing that when I walk up the stairs except I keep hitting my big toe. That sucks.

Are you wearing shoes while running within the house?

I used to have this flared sleeve top and like a proper tit, I got it caught when walking past the door and like it used to get stuck by the handle, well scooped. And you don't plan it so then you know how brisk or powerful you really walk when it hurt your arm or yanks you.

I don't think calculus and lipsticks mix perfectly, but that's just me. I must admit I don't find them too interesting.

I'm a bit annoyed at my game (if to call it that). A bug makes half of the level inaccessible once you've exited it. I can't remember running in to that problem earlier. Also, inplementing all types (as well as dual types) was a bothersome effort, but it's a change for the better.

stubbed toes are probably one of wost injures that does not involve bleeding.

I didn't mention calculus...is that how you spell it? That's funny xD

I sometimes think I should be on a different forum, then again this is the first forum I have ever been on and am on xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom