• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me at the last chat thread, two members had Rayne's avatar and they were posting one after another. Can be confusing when one replies to a person, and then the other replies to that same person.

...I have the feeling that the sort of thing is happening now. XD

I need a Milotic avatar. A wild Leo Cantus just doesn't fit in Bulbapedia

Since Milotic is the most beautiful Pokemon (it's a fact. The Pokedex told me), it only makes sense that Milotic is feminine.

The Dex doesn't lie. Milotic really is the most beautiful Pokémon.

Plus getting milotic really makes you feel like you accomplished something. Like, not only did you spend forever fishing for a feebas in the river, you make you had to get one that liked blue pokeblocks and max out its beauty stat. THEN you can get your milotic.

I just got a Kid Icarus: Uprising puzzle piece on my 3DS. I wonder what other new puzzles there are.

Just curious, but did anyone else here get Dillon's Rolling Western? Best eShop game so far in my opinion.

I've seen it everytime I'm on the eShop, just haven't had the urge to download it. How is it?

YO.

Who's gonna win Bets Picture at the Oscar the Grouches tonight? The wannabes are The Artist, The Descendants, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Help, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, Moneyball, The Tree of Life, and War Horse.

I haven't seen any of them myself, actually. From what I've read on teh interwebz, I feel like I would be interested in The Tree of Life, but I'm not gonna point fingers at things I know diddly about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom