• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lots of people don't like or are indifferent to the series. So you aren't alone.

It's not that I don't like it, it just doesn't really appeal to me.

Or maybe those are the same thing.

I think they are =/

Does it make them different if the latter person doesn't have a problem with those who do?

No... Why would the people who like it have anything to do with whether or not you like it?

I'm learning so much today.

Yeah, lots of people don't like or are indifferent to the series. So you aren't alone.

I think they are =/

Does it make them different if the latter person doesn't have a problem with those who do?

No... Why would the people who like it have anything to do with whether or not you like it?

Yes, follow the way of the light young padawan.

I think they are =/

Yes, follow the way of the light young padawan.

Darkness leads to the post pyramids, do not forget that.

No wonder I suddenly had 5 post quote notifications.

To me indifferent and not liking something are different. Indifferent is more of "don't like nor dislike it, I'm rather neutral/uninterested in the whole matter"

But you can dislike something while not having a problem with others who do like it. I don't like Glee, but my best friend loves it and I have no problem with that.

No wonder I suddenly had 5 post quote notifications.

To me indifferent and not liking something are different. Indifferent is more of "don't like nor dislike it, I'm rather neutral/uninterested in the whole matter"

But you can dislike something while not having a problem with others who do like it. I don't like Glee, but my best friend loves it and I have no problem with that.

And now you have six.

I suppose I'm indifferent to it, then. Just not sure how it got so popular.

@Windfall Somehow, yeah.

"Not appealing to you" is different from indifference though. It implies that you have an opinion of it, so it crosses the line to dislike.

I'm doing good. Just watched Alien and I'm thinking of watching Aliens even though it's past midnight. Or play some Platinum.

How be you?

I'm pretty well. I'm rewatching Lucahjin's wonderfully inappropriate blind playthrough of Paper Mario, and thus the new banner. I'm pretty happy with this one. :3

Thanks! Oh, and I also found this on Tumblr, which made me smile more than it should've because I can relate.

tumblr_m1h1le61zM1qgbe8co1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom