• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's a reason for that. xD

tumblr_lw4w2yLeCw1qfjwzgo1_500.gif

That gif makes Sheldon almost tolerable haha

EDIT: way to kill the chat, Andrea ^_^"

Last edited:
That discussion belongs in a separate thread though. We only debate about pointless, usually fictional things on this thread. xD

EDIT: And I see @Mijzelffan lurking. Good morning! :D

I guess it's late here. Or early. I need to wake up in a few hours so I'd better get to sleep.

Nox, everyone. ♥

Last edited:
@Dewgong Reign Yeah, I just opened all my new mentions in new tabs and went over the mafia ones first. Anyway, good night then xD

Speaking of tabs, there was a moment where there's tab overload at my side. I think I was trying to get favicons of all the sites loaded ASAP on my new install.

The Hunger Games is very overrated. It's a great movie, but not the best movie ever. Not even close.

Good morning, Bulbargardan'! Start the day the RaccoonGoon way! 'Das right, break a lamp, eat a groundhog, and walk backwards!

Hey everyone. I see the MLP fans are hating on Hunger Games again. How ironic.

It's ironic because they are always mad about us hating on their show and how the only reason we don't like it is because we didn't give it a chance, then they go hate on other franchises.

It's ironic because they are always mad about us hating on their show and how the only reason we don't like it is because we didn't give it a chance, then they go hate on other franchises.

I'm just not gonna watch it due to how many people think it's the best thing ever.

m220928707.gif

@TheMissingno. I always hate stuff because I don't give it a chance. It's not because I'm a brony. I actually hated MLP at first too. But there's lot's of other stuff: I hate Metal Gear Solid without ever having played it. I hate Twilight without even knowing the general plot. I hate Glee without ever having watched more than 5 minutes. I hate Lost without even knowing what it's about. I hate every single Suske en Wiske written after the death of the original author while being far from having read them all. Etc. etc.

I'm just not gonna watch it due to how many people think it's the best thing ever.

I see your point, and I have to say it's a very valid one. I might just've felt the same if I weren't a brony already.

I can't say I hate it. I just said I'm gonna wait. I'm not bashing on it, and calling it a movie for teenage girls. It does get annoying when people are like "Why do you watch My Little Pony? What are you, a 5 year old girl?"

And I also was anti-MLP, but then somehow, someway, @Neosquid got me to watch it.

Someday, sometime, I might end up watching it.

Like how I ended up watching a video of Never Gonna Give You Up, long after its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom