• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very good, I enjoyed it a lot. But I don't think it's going to be a cinematic classic.

Haven't seen The Hunger Games yet. Don't really want to see it either.

According to the negative reviews, the hunger games has a camera that shakes the entire movie, to their annoyance. So yeah, that's bad.

I ignore all the positive reviews, as they might oppose the baseless negative views I have towards the movie.

According to the negative reviews, the hunger games has a camera that shakes the entire movie, to their annoyance. So yeah, that's bad.

I ignore all the positive reviews, as they might oppose the baseless negative views I have towards the movie.

Only during the action scenes. It's like the camerawork from Bourne Identity. It certainly does not shake throughout the entire movie.

Well one said it shaked unneccesary during conversation scenes. I wouldn't know myself though.

It might have. If it did then it didn't bother me because if it bothered me then I would remember.

Actually it did bother me during the action scenes. It's a common cinematic practice to make an action scene seem more intense, but it's not one that I like. I didn't like it in Bourne Identity either.

Last edited:
The camera shaking thing was only cool the first couple times I saw it. Then it became cliche.

I did like the Bourne series, however.

I'm just not all that excited for it, honestly. I enjoyed the books immensely, but as new movies and merchandise are released, I'm reminded of how The Hunger Games will be Harry Potter for this generation. All of the Harry Potter blogs I follow slowly post more and more Hunger Games, and as that happens, I just end up clinging more and more to the Harry Potter series. It's terrible.

Although, I admit I really do want to see Effie Trinket yell that "that is mahogany." But other than that, my anticipation for the movie was pretty meh.

The camera shaking thing was only cool the first couple times I saw it. Then it became cliche.

I did like the Bourne series, however.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Bourne Identity, it's just not my favorite cinematic technique.

I've never seen the Hunger Games or read any of the books. If I go this weekend to see the movie, will it make sense? I've heard from a few friends that I would miss out on some parts the book had, but I honestly don't have time to read the book at the moment.

Hey guys the Aggie is back. So yeah I am also wondering about what Beck said.

The movie will definitely make sense. It's based on the book, but there are always changes in the movie based on what the director wants/sees.

Ok so i would completely ruin the book if we saw the movie first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom