• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a conversation with my friend about the merits of having a folder filled with sexy pictures of Link, just because. xD

Awesome.

Attachments

• zelda.png
    zelda.png
    912.2 KB · Views: 33
Nice. I used to have a Rarity-only folder, but it was deleted to make room

Best new blog ever btw.

I have no idea why I like it either. I typically dislike dating sims.

@Ino-Chan Wait.. are you dating a Sim? Cause that's weird...
Lol NO. A dating sim is a game where you choose questions and "Date" that way. I'm not like, loving the characters or anything.

You keep telling yourself that. Wasn't it some Korean guy who got married to a dating sim character? (and no, the one who married a body pillow was a different guy)

Lol NO. A dating sim is a game where you choose questions and "Date" that way. I'm not like, loving the characters or anything.

You keep telling yourself that. Wasn't it some Korean guy who got married to a dating sim character? (and no, the one who married a body pillow was a different guy)

@Ino-Chan That's... strange?

@Mijzelffan I know there was a Japanese guy whom married a girl on his DS game, but I don't remember what it was called.

It would suck to marry a sim, they could only do as much as they were programmed, so after about a week the marriage would be very repetitive.

I need more Candy Cane

I need to play through TWEWY again... or actually play through Final Fantasy XIII. Maybe I can get off of Disc 1.

@Ino-Chan Play Kid Icarus: Uprising instead. You know you want to. I could totally beat you online.
You totally could. I suck ass at it.

I have this awesome power that turns me invisible for a moment. So there the team's opposing angel stands, being all vigilant, when suddently; BAM BOEM SLASH HACK, my claws rip him to shreds. And he's all like, where the hell is that coming from? And runs away. So then when I turn visible again (pretty quickly) I active invisibility again (it has 3 uses), and repeat the process. Not to mention my claws have quite high melee power. It feels so good to kill an opposing angel.

How many levels are there? I am on 8. Don't spoil the story, just wanna know how many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom