• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
New avatar will be up for tomorrow (or when I'm about to get off)

Well, considering I'm a runner, I would find them very inconvenient.

Got lazy. New avatar up.

Also, I have decided that I will only speak Spanish tomorrow on here. I hope that isn't inconvenient for everyone.

Holy green bananas, 50 guests!?
Not really, considering I'll be (hopefully) studying all day.

Holy green bananas, 50 guests!?
Not really, considering I'll be (hopefully) studying all day.

You won't be back before I leave, I'm sure of that :/ but have fun on your hiatus (if possible :p). Hopefully I'll see you over the summer sometime.
I forgot, @Soulmaster;

I'll try not to be.
My dad changed the internet password so that is why I will be gone. Though I might try to get to the library and see if I can get on there

Ah, I see. Well good luck :)
Yes :( here at college, I have high-speed internet, but at home, I have dial-up, which ties up the phone lines when in use. I'll only be able to get on late at night, if at all, and the connection is very slow. I'm going to try to log on once a day though. I know I've only been active for a week or two though, so I'm not expecting anyone to miss me XD

Ah, I see. Well good luck :)
Yes :( here at college, I have high-speed internet, but at home, I have dial-up, which ties up the phone lines when in use. I'll only be able to get on late at night, if at all, and the connection is very slow. I'm going to try to log on once a day though. I know I've only been active for a week or two though, so I'm not expecting anyone to miss me XD
Speak for yourself. You have become a good friend here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom