• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden RPG Awards - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Now that nominations have been received, it's time for the voting! But, before we get into that, you probably want to know what the nominations are! So, without further ado, the nominations for the Bulbagarden Summer RPG Awards are as follows:

Best Character
- Anthony Briarwood (The Half Project)
- Lucien Vairmourne (Trebloome Academy)
- Rose (Nebula Academy)
- Stacey Lewis (Various)
- Lilith Ruby Ernestine (The Half Project)

Best Hero
- The Cleric (Rogue's Gallery)
- Anthony Briarwood (The Half Project)

Best Villain
- ZoneZ (Rogue's Gallery)
- Eldritch Man (Apiomach Academy II)
- Turtle (Final Fantasy RP)
- Joe and Joshua Antonimous (Various)

Best RP
- The Half Project (series)
- Trebloome Academy (series)
- Apiomach Academy (series)
- Nebula Academy
- Dark Arts Academy
(I think I see a pattern here...)

Best Non-Pokémon RP
- Bounty Hunters
- MLP - Prequisition is Magic
- Kingdom Hearts and the Uncharted Worlds
- Revolution: Quest for the Alek-bah

Best Ending
...none? Really? Huh.

So, as far as the voting process itself is concerned, votes will be handled in-thread. Each user can vote for one item per category.You cannot vote for a character that you created. You can vote for a character from an RP that you GMed provided you are not the player of the character. You also cannot vote for an RP that you created / were the GM of. However, you may vote for an RP that you participated in (as a non-GM player).

For example: Stellar Gale can vote for Trebloome Academy, as he is simply a player in that universe. He cannot however vote for Nebula Academy as he is the creator and GM of that RP. On a similar note, Master Mew (the GM of the Rogue's Gallery) can vote for The Cleric. I however cannot (not that I can actually vote anyways :p) vote for the Cleric, given that I play said character

Post a reply to this thread detailing the votes you wish to make. Votes will be closed on the 16th, and the results will be posted shortly afterwards. Happy voting!

- The RP Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Character
- Lucien Vairmourne

Best Villain
- Joe and Joshua Antonimous (*cough*)

Best RP
- Trebloome Academy

Nomiatte pokman prupl adn ronge or best ropeage

i wud lyk 2 nimnitate prupler n orinj rp fr best rp n best endin pl0x111

DOSE YOU FORGETTINGS SOMETHONG @Oblivion YOU BAD MAN???! YUGIOH WHO IS GUEST STAR WILL COMES TO GETS YOU

1146-20040722185105.jpg

rar am yugio will comes and getes u rar

also i votings for mine rp pokemon purple & orange for there categorers.

i also dose votings for turtle for best villain and bounty hinters is non=poklemern but kindom harts is better so dose votings for it there

I discounted those nominations because, to be frank, the whole premise of that particular seems to be more of a joke than anything else. The nominations themselves gave that feel, as well. And these awards are intended to be, how you say, serious business.

Last edited:
I discounted those nominations because, to be frank, the whole premise of that particular seems to be more of a joke than anything else. The nominations themselves gave that feel, as well. And these awards are intended to be, how you say, serious business.

First off, it says in the thread that all we need to become candidate is a nomination. What it does not say is that we need a nomination and a seal of approval from someone who for whatever reason gets to judge what makes an RP worthy or not.

Second of all, how is my RP less worthy than anyone else's? It's silly, yes. But how is an RP meant to make people laugh less important than one that can make people cry or feel hot-blooded and manly?

To my understanding, an RP's job is to let people tell stories. Whether it's Trebloome's romance of love and personal growth, or Bounty Hunter's thriller, composed of ass-kickin' manliness, or my own RPs comedy of ineptitude. An RP, like any other work of art, it's job is to make people feel. So how does the way it makes people feel have anything to do with it? Human need to laugh just as much as they need to cry.

Anyway, I'mma retract all my votes. Not really a point in voting if the ballots are rigged. Good luck, everyone.

Last edited:
Pi, I have already given my responses to your points, and I'm pretty sure that discounting the nominations of one particular RP, especially when it's essentially a troll-RP, is not enough to deem the ballots rigged.

Furthermore, you've posted in the thread and brought attention to the fact that I supposedly rigged the ballots, even after I had specifically informed you to keep such matters to private messages only. Not only that, but this thread is most certainly not the place to file complaints, and because of that, further mention of the subject in-thread will be grounds for infraction.

Best Character
-Lucien Vairmourne

Best RP
-Trebloome Academy

*opens mouth, realizes he doesn't actually have anything to say, closes mouth again*

Best Hero
Anthony Briarwood. Done. Well, not done, 'cause I still gotta write this next bit.

Best Character
Lilith Ruby Ernestine

Best RP
The Half Project series. Now done.

@Arcturus, I think we can vote for our own. Plenty of others have done it already.

Last edited:
Actually, you can't vote for your own lol.

Probably should edit that into the rules.

So if you voted for your own, it's fine. But it's just not going to count as a vote. So if you want to change your votes, just edit it.

Thanks.

- Mako

Best Character: Lucien Vairmourne (Trebloome Academy)

Best Hero: The Cleric (Rogue's Gallery)

Best Villain: Joe and Josh Antonimous (Various)

Best RP: Trebloome Academy (Series)

Best Non-Pokemon RP: Bounty Hunters

Best Villain: Joe and Josh Antonimous (Various)

Best RP: Trebloome Academy

Best Non-Pokemon RP: Bounty Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom