• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbapedia NFL Enjoyers Thread

Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Broncos Country, Let’s Ride!
Reaction score
World of Bulbapedia, I am starting an NFL thread. Talk about your favorite teams, predictions, etc. here. I'll do my best to update with the latest news as much as I can (we'll see, considering how well I maintained my other BulbaBlogs)

Set... hike!

Week 13 (Sunday) Games (will update with scores tomorrow):

1:00 PM EST
Den Broncos (3-8) vs. Bal Ravens (7-4)
GB Packers (4-8) vs. Chi Bears (3-9)
Cle Browns (4-7) vs. Hou Texans (1-9-1)
Pit Steelers (4-7) vs. Atl Falcons (5-7)
Jax Jaguars (4-7) vs. Det Lions (4-7)
Ten Titans (7-4) vs. Phi Eagles (10-1)
Was Commanders (7-5) vs. NY Giants (7-4)
NY Jets (7-4) vs. Min Vikings (9-2)

4:05 PM EST
Mia Dolphins (8-3) vs. SF 49ers (7-4)
Sea Seahawks (6-5) vs. LA Rams (3-8)

4:25 PM EST
KC Chiefs (9-2) vs. Cin Bengals (7-4)
LA Chargers (6-5) vs. LV Raiders (4-7)

8:20 PM EST
Ind Colts (4-7-1) vs. Dal Cowboys (8-3)

OTHER NEWS:
  • Yesterday, LAR QB Matthew Stafford (neck) was placed on IR
  • DeShaun Watson returns as Browns QB
  • Jameson Williams debuts as Lions WR

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys are making it look easy tonight, I am still waiting for them to turn into a pumpkin as usually happens in December… do I dare hope this year they actually can make a playoff run?

YESTERDAY'S RESULTS:
Ravens beat Broncos 10-9
Packers beat Bears 28-19
Browns beat Texans 27-14
Steelers beat Falcons 19-16
Lions beat Jaguars 40-14
Eagles beat Titans 35-10
Commanders and Giants tie 20-20
Vikings beat Jets 27-22
49ers beat Dolphins 33-17
Seahawks beat Rams 27-23
Bengals beat Chiefs 27-24
Raiders beat Chargers 27-20
Cowboys beat Colts 54-19

TONIGHT (8:15 PM EST)
NO Saints (4-8) vs TB Buccaneers (5-6)

OTHER NEWS:
Injuries:
  • Ravens QB Lamar Jackson (knee) could not finish game against Broncos
  • Cowboys CB Anthony Brown (Achilles) out for season
  • Rams QB Matthew Stafford (neck) likely out for season
  • Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) injured but likely to start in Week 14
  • 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) to have season-ending foot surgery
Miscellaneous:
  • Joe Burrow (Bengals QB) now in MVP contention following win over Chiefs
  • Car Panthers release QB Baker Mayfield

This is a big post, so sorry if I missed anything

I'm wayyy late

Monday's Results:
Buccaneers beat Saints 17-16

Tonight (8:15 PM EST)
LV Raiders (5-7) vs. LA Rams (3-9)

Other news:
  • Former Panthers QB Baker Mayfield signed by Rams; possible to play tonight
  • Bills DE Von Miller out for season from ACL tear

Terrence Steele the right offensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys will be out the rest of the season with an ACL tear.

Their offensive line has done a pretty good job protecting Dak this season, and the first big test after the injury against a contender team will be the Eagles on Dec 24th.

Well, shoot. I thought I saved a draft for a Week 14 recap, but it didn't work.

This was a weird week. The Texans almost upset the Cowboys; the Broncos performed their best this year against the Chiefs; the Jaguars toppled the Titans; the Lions keeping their playoff hopes alive by beating the Vikings; and other strange events. It was also chaos for QBs across the league, with Russell Wilson and Kenny Pickett (Broncos, Steelers) being placed in concussion protocol, Kyler Murray receiving a season-ending ACL injury, and Baker Mayfield conquering the Raiders only 48 hours after being signed to the Rams.

The Eagles have clinched their playoff berth and have great chances at earning the No. 1 seed in the NFC. On the AFC side, the Chiefs and Bills continue to lead, though the Bengals are rising. We'll have to see what happens as this coming week will be crucial for determining playoff positions.

Rumor out of Dallas last night is that OBJ could be signing with the team “Sooner rather than later” according to 105.3 the fan

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom