• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eh its ok he seems pretty friendly."

I went and rubbed qugsires head which was really slippery.

"Hey this isnt so bad."

"See, Water Pokémon aren't as bad as you think," I smiled, "now, want to try all three at once?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, "you've already seen all of them, so why be afraid?"

"One at a time was fine but three at once thats suicide for me!"

"You know what forget it im fine lets just get going to Dewford town."

"Heh. Blissey may b weak but I have a specail type of Blissey. She's stong and is as cute as a button. Now use seismic toss."

The Seismic Toss landed a solid hit and I was quickly getting worked up, "Okay, no Spellbound use Morning Sun!" Spellbound got up and started shining in the strong sunlight that she summoned early. I think that Seismic Toss knocked the paraylis off!

"Espeon can move again?! How can I be so foolish! Anyway, Blissey softboiled."

"No Espeon STOP her! We will be at this forever if she can do that! Use Psychic fling her agaisnt the roof and use Psybeam! FULL POWER!"

Blissey breathed hard ad couldn't dodge. It was a drect hit. Blissey was knocked out. "Grrr. Fine! I'll finish things off with you Togekiss."

"Togekiss dodge!" With its speed Togekiss quickly dodged the attack.

"Are you kidding me? Ghost type moves don't work on normal types. Togekiss air slash!"

The move hit my still half-paralyised Espeon and sent her down for the count. "You did good Spellbound, have a nice long rest." I called her back in and sent out Midnight, my faithful Umbreon. "Okay lets start this off with Payback!" Dark orbs of energy surrounded Umbreon and one by one fired at Togekiss, some hitting some missing! "You probably shouldn't have used Togekiss, it still doesn't have complete control of its powers."

"It was the only pokemon i have alive. Assuming you spied on me from the minute I walked in this cave you would notice that my Clefable exploded to get me down here. Now Togekiss aura sphere."
OOC: I have to go. Bye!

"Darn, you can't dodge that! Midnight take it head on, and then use Dark Pulse!" I hope the sunlight fades fast or else I can't heal enough!

It only took me a second to get Mightyena, Medicham, and Spheal back.
"So, you're heading to Dewford?" Koga asked.
I nodded my head, "yep! I heard, if you look around the waters, Regice is somewhere near there."
Koga shook his head, "oh, Nareta, you're always on about the three Regis."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom