• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I wish you two the best of luck on your hunt!" Koga smiled.
"Thanks daddy," I smiled back, "love you!"
"Love you, too, sweetie. Remember to practice your Martial Arts," he said with a wave. I waved back.
"Yes, sir."

"Yep," I said, turning off the phone, "Koga taught it to me when I was young."

getting in a stradle position with my right hand up.

"So i guess that means your pretty good."

"A dark pulse! Dodge Tokekiss." It didn't dodge so it got hit anyway. "Argh. Use aura sphere again." But since Togekiss couldn't control its powers it accidently hit Regirock!

"Sorry but with my style i dont hit no one so what do you say?"

Regirock sprang back to life but it was weak, I could tell. "Sorry Enrela, can we wait a moment? Midnight use Hidden Power!" The Hidden Power formed into small orbs of light and launched at Regirock, which hit every time. I didn't wait, "GO Pokeball!" The Pokeball flew through the air and hit the unsuspecting Regirock and took it in its confines with a flash of red light. The small white dot started blinking and the Pokeball started rocking.

" Why didn't you use the masterball I gave you?" Enelra asked.

OOC: If you had read carefully i said and i qoute "I just want Regirock and a friendly battle." Twice!
-----
"Yes, I got it!" I went over and picked up the Pokeball, and brought out my Navicom and sent it off to join Registeel. Wanna start again?"

OOC: Oh.. I only pay attention to the last post. Sorry.

"Alright! Where were we? Oh yeah. Tokekiss ancient power!"

OOC: hey its okay anyone can make a mistake, heck i do all the time
-----
It was a direct hit, however almost right afterward the sunlight faded. "Yes! Midnight use Moonlight!" Before she could do anything she limped off into the shadows, where the move would work best and all you could see was her stripes, then even those disappeared. I knew what was happening but Enrela didn't, she was absorbing the darkness around her and turning it in to energy. "Okay Midnight, use Quick Attack!" She bound out into the open and ran towards the Togekiss.

It hit Togekiss with aboosted power from the darkness not only from the sky but the cave too. Togekiss and Enelra could barley see.

"Okay Midnight fishish this with Dark Pulse!" I feel bad for her, I mean she just got that Togekiss, its like getting a new video game and not know the controls! "STOP! Midnight no more, I surrender!" Midnight stopped just as she was about to unleash the beam. "I won't do this, we will have a real battle once you've trained with Togkiss some more, not because you're unskilled it is the complete opposite but because I want to see your real skill! What do you say?" I walked forward with my hand extended.

"Alright. Want me to help you catch Regice?"

Enelra thought to herself. If I can get her trust and her abilities I'll take Regice right from her, she thought. "Um.. I thought we should work together. You can't get Regice by yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom