• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Which way were we going again?"she asked. Without Aiedail knowing she recontacted Tabitha and started to record her.

"We are going the short way by going on Route under Bike Road, go on Route 103, cut through Oldale Town, cut through Petalburg City, take Route 104, and go straight into Route 105, do you still agree with that?"

Enelra turned off her sidekick. She took a peek at it and Tabitha gave her a thumbs up. "I agree with that. You decide the path and my pokemon destroy all foes!"

"Okay? Well anyway, Beauty go!" My Milotic landed gracefully beside me, "Hey girl, could you give us a ride across the lake?" Milotic responded by lifting herself up with Psychic and plopping down in the water. "Lets go!" We hopped on and rode across the small lake and to Route 103 to the next lake where we rode across the small river dividing the route.

Due to unknown reasons Nareta was killed by a Mamoswine while training and will no longer be in the story so Harima is right now traveling to where Regice is alone

OOC: What? Who's nareta.
" So. What are you going to do with the Regis" Enelra asked.

OOC: She was ShinjiLover, check her blogs if you want to know more. She started this thread, and she was traveling with Kiratwig (Harima!)
-----
"Right now, they are currently being taken care of at a facility I own a ways off!" I said this as we were walking into Petalburg City, "Lets go take a break at the Pokemon Center for the night," I was saying before i walked into the Pokemon Center.

While Aiedail was sleeping Enelra took out her sidekick. She contacted Tabitha again. He told her he heard everything Aiedail said where Regice was. "Plan to get Regice:part 2 complete." Enelra whispered and went to sleep.

"Wakey-Wakey Enelra," I said as I got up to take a shower and get on clothes.

Enelra was still sleepy. "*Yawn* what a night. I'll get dressed and we can continue catching Regice."

OOC: I read Shingilover's latest blog. If she's leaving who's going to run the RPG?

"I know, I'll meet you downstairs!"
-----
OOC: I'll ask Kiratwig as soon as he comes back or if I can contact ShinjiLover I will and ask her.

Enelra got dressed into her usual outfit. I kind of feel guilty for betraying Aiedial,she thought.

"So are you ready to go? We are probably preety close!" I said as I bit into a peanut-butter cookie.

"Okay!" We ran onto Route 104, but where immediately blockaded by two trainers who challenged each of us respectively to a battle, "Okay, who 'bout you go first Enelra?"
-----
OOC: I am doing this to buy some time for Kiratwig, I don't know where he is, but I want it to be a fair race, oh and I will judge your battle and you can judge me!

"Alright I can get some action! Go Togekiss!" Enelra yelled.

OOC: I will be acting as the other trainer and the "judge" type thing.
-----
"You each may use two Pokemon, and the battle will be over when either trainer is unable to battle!" the "judge" said.

"Okay, then I will use a Nidorina! Ladies first!" the trainer said gesturing towards Enelra.

Togekiss was hit with the poison sting. "Togekiss use ancient power!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom