• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was dusk as i walk down the beach \thinking about Nareta

"I cant believe shes gone how did it happen i cant believe it. Sure she may have been tough but she was cool. I might have even lov- what the .

All of a sudden a giant tidal wave struck the beach and took me out to sea.

The Ancient Power connected and left Nidorino weak, "Okay I'm desperate, use Gunk Shot!"

When i finally woke up i noticed i was on a beach i could only hear the ocean waves as i lay there

Last edited:
((wow, this feels awkward...well, Milotic2003 invited me to join this, and I asked Kiraturtwig as well and he said he didn't mind, so...here I am, I guess. ^_^;;))

"You're finally up, huh?" A girl walked up to the stranger lying on the beach, her bare feet crunching in the sand, the hems of her jeans torn and frayed. She wore a light blue t-shirt that hugged what curves she had, and pale arms were crossed across her chest. Straight, plain brown hair fell down over her shoulders, and her eyes were the same unimpressive shade of brown. "I thought you'd never wake up." she continued to the stranger, her voice light, but unimpressed. "You've been out for a while. If Jasmine hadn't sensed you here," she said, gesturing to the Espeon that walked along her left side, paralleling the Umbreon which walked along her right, "we might never have found you. My name's Amani." she finished, holding out her hand to the stranger. "Who are you?"

"Uh Im Harima uh where am I."

Thinking -"whoever she is she sure is pretty."

Amani reached down, helping Harima up. "You're on Cinnabar Island, Kanto." ((I hope that's an ok location...)) she replied.

"WHAT!!! Cinnabar Island!?!?! How can that be I was at slateport city and the last thing i remember was being washed away by the waves."

Shivers went down my spine since i was soaked down to my shoes.

"Achoo!"

Amani chuckled. "Slateport, huh? That's a ways. Still, there's a pretty strong current from there that runs right past Cinnabar -- you probably got caught in that." She turned, then looked over her shoulder. "You can come back to my place, if you want. We can get you in some dry clothes, at least."

"Sniffle"

"Sure that be great ...achoo"

"So whered go you live?"

"In Cinnabar City, of course." Amani replied. "It's not far -- just down the beach. We'll be there in five minutes, tops, and then you can get changed into something dry."

"Me and my younger sister." Amani replied, slowing her pace so that she could walk beside Harima. "But she's leaving to start her journey in a couple days, so it'll be just me soon enough."

"Ah i see . Havent you thought about going on a journey?"

Amani shrugged. "Of course. But our parents died while we were very young -- someone had to look after the house, and there was still Kimi -- oh, that's my younger sister, by the way -- to look after."

"Ah i see."

I looked over at her to smile but she looked like she had her mind on getting me to her home and into something dry to wear.

After a few more minutes of silent walking, the beach curved to the right and the city of Cinnabar came into view. "We'll be there soon. I live kinda on the edge of the city, so we won't have to walk too far."

"Its no problem "

Shivering i thought about Hoenn

"What am i gonna do i thought. I drifted from home and im on some island where a girl found me. Thats stuff you only hear in fairytales."

"Uh thanks for letting me come with you."

"No worries." Amani replied, spotting her house. "Come on, I have some clothes that should fit you. And don't worry," she added with a small smirk, "they aren't too 'girly,' I promise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom