• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, don't know who told you that but sure, we can travel together!" I really want to hurry, we don't know who else is after it!"

"Okay. Togekiss can give us a ride up the hole of the gave. You can go up first."

"Its okay, I have other methods, Go Beauty! Hey girl!" I jump up on her back, "Okay use Psychic, carry us up the hole!" We rose up of the ground and went up the hole, "Come on, Enelra!"

"Okay. Return Togekiss." she said. "Before we go and get Regice I need to get something."

"Okay, I'll just wait up here for you."
-----
OOC: Wasn't sure if you came with us or not?

OOC: We went together.
Enelra ran back to laveridge town to get her magmar and electabuzz. "I got em. Let's go."

OOC: Oppsie sorry!
-----
"Okay, I think the fastest way to get to Regice would be to cut through Mauville City, take the Route under Bike Road, go on Route 103, cut through Oldale Town, cut through Petalburg City, take Route 104, and go straight into Route 105! Plus we can travel that in like a day, with help of our Pokemon!"

"Yeah!"said Enelra happily.
OOC: I have to go to bed now. See you tomorrow.

"Lets rest for the night in Mauville, ok?"
-----
OOC: Yeah, i am getting tired of typing too!

I cracked my knuckles, "all right, then, if you want to get beaten up by a girl."

--

Err, Lele, Milotic, you know Kiratwig and I are searching for Regice, right?

I circled around her keeping an eye on her arms as I went into the branca stanze of my technique.

"Dont underestimate me "

I lunged my one hand forward towards her left arm keeping an eye on her right arm

"Actually I didnt"

With a foot slide i was quickly behind Nareta.

"You see Nareta I dont practice regular karate."

I did a backflip, feeling his foot barely tap the back of mine and landed back on my feet, "good for you, but it doesn't mean you'll do any better than me."

I flipped and landed on my hands with my right from barely on the ground and my left foot up in the air heading towards her shoulder as it hit contact my I retracked it quick enough so she couldnt respond to it.

"You see Nareta since I spend alot of my life alone I needed a fighting style to defend myself and thats when I came across the technique known as Capoiera!"

OOC: Err... you do know that we are all supposed to go after Regice?
-----
"Ahhh, that was a good sleep, wasn't it Enelra?" We had met in the lobby of the hotel, and we were getting ready to head back off on our adventure.

Enelra was texting to another former Team Magma member-Tabitha. She was telling him about her Regice plan. She then heard Aiedail. "Ummm..coming!" she said starting to get dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom