• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Challenge of Regice (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinjiLover

Reaction score
Well, my friend wanted me to start up this RP.

Story:
Your a trainer who had seen the Legendary Golem, Regice, on TV and you want to go check it out. However, you don't know if you can get to it by yourself. So you try to find traveling partners OR you try to raise your Pokémon to get stronger.

Basic Guidelines for making your character are as follows:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Pokémon on Hand:
Traveling Partner(s)?:
Past: (Optional)

--

For my character:
Name: Nareta
Looks: Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, a blue undershirt with a short, darker blue jacket over top and black jeans
Personality: Friendly and kind, yet stubborn. Always tries to make Pokémon stronger while trying not to repeat past mistakes with doing so. Is easily lost and unable to find her way, but always comes out unscathed due to her survival skills.
Pokémon on Hand: Raichu, Mightyena, Medicham, Bagon, Vibrava, Spheal
Traveling Partner(s)?: None
Past: (Optional) Hates Team Rocket and used to be a hard trainer until she softened up considerably. Has a foster father, Koga of the Saffron Gym, which is her hometown.

All right, everyone, have fun!

Name:Harima
Looks:Red T shirt Black sweat pants , brown eyes, black hair,and a baseball cap
Personality: Energetic and kind , focuses on strong attacks rather then defensive strategies. Raises pokemon with care, is afraid of water pokemon

Pokemon on hand: Pineco, Metang, Mothim, Leafeon

Traveling partners alone:None
Past: Was eaten by a wailord while swimming at the beach and spit out later and for that reason has feared water pokemon and beaches ever since.

Last edited:
Name: Enelra
Looks: Short black hair with red highlights. Pink T-shirt and blue dnim jeans.
Pokemon: Clefable, Blissey and Togetic.
Traveling partners: None
Past: Was a former team magma member who is trying to redeem herself by finding the Regice. She is from Laveridge Town.

Name: Aiedail
Looks: long light brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes, green tank top, blue jeans, a blue teardrop-shaped backpack, and red flip flops
Personality: Kind and loyal, but fierce when battling or sticking up for her friends
Pokémon on Hand: Bellossom, Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Milotic, & Lucario
Traveling Partner(s)?: None
Past: (Optional) Has a mysterious past but comes from a large Pokemon complex outside Pallet Town

Last edited:
EDIT: Sign-ups are now closed.

Last edited:
name:MIKA

appearence:tall,tanned,black flowing hair,and large muscles.

region:kanto

from city of: fuschia

history:large gentleman my parents left me as a child so i grew alone with none but myself.i was then tooken in by the clan of fire and rock(hint hint as to why all my pokemon are fire and rock.)ive learned to love all pokemon but am best with with fire and rock.i hit age twlve alredy being a fairly experinced pokemon trainer.i swear devotion to only my greatest and truest friends but i am willing to swear devotion to you and you rp group for but the price of a friendship.while i was traveling to be a trainer I came across a man called trevor completely nuts but he told me of a group your group and he told me of what you had done and i realized at that moment i wanted to help you with your good deeds.

starter:charmander,onix.given to me by the clan of fire and rock after i beat the guild master in hand to hand combat.

personalite:gentle yet feirce,i care for my pokemon with utter most dignity,respect,and passion.

and thats why i ask to join your rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom