• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Character A-Z Game

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey everyone :D

I thought of this game whilst looking at the counting threads, and I was surprised to not see it. The game is very simple, we go through the alphabet listing characters from various forms of media. This can be an anime, video game, TV show, movie, almost anything. Please refrain from using real people, an exception to this is historical people who have had a fictionalised version of them created. A good example could be P.T Barnum from Greatest Showman, as he was a real person but was fictionalised quite heavily in said film. After we get to Z, we start again from A and rinse and repeat.

An example can be seen here:

Poster 1: Astro Boy

Poster 2: Bumblebee (Transformers)

Poster 3: Chicken Little

Feel free to post an image with said character if you'd like. (But this isn't necessary)

I'll start with a simple one:

Ash Ketchum
1690369425871.png

Last edited:
Squirrelflight (Warrior Cats)
Edit: too late lol
Tabitha (ORAS)

Back
Top Bottom